Megan Fox: My 'Unattractive Girl' Comment Was Grossly Distorted
- Photo: Charles Sykes/StarTraks1 of 10
- Photo: WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Retna Digital3 of 10
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital5 of 10
- Photo: PNP/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com7 of 10
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com8 of 10
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Megan Fox may be one of the hottest women in Hollywood, but she wants to make it clear that she doesn't see herself that way.
The 25-year-old "Friends With Kids" actress is featured on the cover of French magazine Jalouse's April issue. In an interview inside, Fox is quoted as saying she "live[s] well with my image. I cannot complain. I would not trade my place with an unattractive girl."
An annoyed Fox took to her Facebook page Friday to clarify her comments. "Sigh. The actual comment, the context and its intention are grossly distorted and misrepresented here," Fox writes on her profile page, adding that poor translation is really to blame. "I gave this interview in English obviously," she says. "It was then translated to French and now back into English."
The actress insists the quotes are completely out of character for her and writes, "I've never made vapid self serving comments and in contradiction am uncontrollably self deprecating."
Earlier this month, Fox opened up to MIAMI magazine about feeling insecure and lonely as a teen. "I was never the pretty girl," she shared, calling her younger self "obnoxious" and "abrasive."
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite