Megan Fox: My 'Unattractive Girl' Comment Was Grossly Distorted
- Photo: Charles Sykes/StarTraks1 of 10
- Photo: WENN2 of 10
- Photo: Retna Digital3 of 10
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage4 of 10
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital5 of 10
- Photo: PNP/WENN6 of 10
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com7 of 10
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com8 of 10
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Katie Couric Apologizes for HPV Segment Criticized as 'Anti-Vaccine'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 9:16:17 AM
- Ratings: NBC's 'Sing-Off' Season 4 Soars Over Last Season DebutMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:38:52 AM
- George Clooney Voices Support of Ukrainian Protestors, Boxing Champs Via Cell Phone (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:38:44 AM
- Megyn Kelly Declares She's 'Not One of the Opinion Hosts at Fox' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:33:14 AM
- Simon Cowell Tells Jay Leno: Spice Girls Were My Biggest Career Regret (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:13:23 AM
- Katie Couric Apologizes for HPV Segment Criticized as 'Anti-Vaccine'
Megan Fox may be one of the hottest women in Hollywood, but she wants to make it clear that she doesn't see herself that way.
The 25-year-old "Friends With Kids" actress is featured on the cover of French magazine Jalouse's April issue. In an interview inside, Fox is quoted as saying she "live[s] well with my image. I cannot complain. I would not trade my place with an unattractive girl."
An annoyed Fox took to her Facebook page Friday to clarify her comments. "Sigh. The actual comment, the context and its intention are grossly distorted and misrepresented here," Fox writes on her profile page, adding that poor translation is really to blame. "I gave this interview in English obviously," she says. "It was then translated to French and now back into English."
The actress insists the quotes are completely out of character for her and writes, "I've never made vapid self serving comments and in contradiction am uncontrollably self deprecating."
Earlier this month, Fox opened up to MIAMI magazine about feeling insecure and lonely as a teen. "I was never the pretty girl," she shared, calling her younger self "obnoxious" and "abrasive."
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Nominees
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite