Megan Fox quits Twitter after one week: 'Facebook is as much as I can handle'
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP3 of 11
- Photo: PNP/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital6 of 11
- Photo: Wonderwall7 of 11
- Photo: ADHI/GSI8 of 11
- Photo: Peter/NPG9 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 11
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Say it ain't so!
The "This is 40" actress, 26, made the announcement in a Jan. 10, Facebook post addressed to her 33 million subscribers. "Some of you may or may not have noticed by now that my Twitter account has been shut down," Fox wrote. "I thought that 2013 might be the year that I finally blossomed into a social networking butterfly, but as it turns out, I still hate it."
Fox added, "Love you guys but I will just never be that girl. Facebook is as much as I can handle. I'm sorry."
During her short-lived stint on Twitter, Brian Austin Green's wife promoted her latest movie, "This Is 40," showed off her Star Wars memorabilia and cheered on the Los Angeles Lakers. She also tweeted a funny picture from her childhood, featuring herself and her parents dressed up in "Wild West" attire.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite