Megan Fox quits Twitter after one week: 'Facebook is as much as I can handle'
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 11
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP3 of 11
- Photo: PNP/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage5 of 11
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital6 of 11
- Photo: Wonderwall7 of 11
- Photo: ADHI/GSI8 of 11
- Photo: Peter/NPG9 of 11
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared WoulMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:41:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones' Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out: 'I've Been WaitMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:31:00 PM
- Television Academy Announces New Name, Fundraising DriveMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:18:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exiting Disney-ABC to Become TV DirectorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:10:00 PM
- Adam Carolla's 'Catch a Contractor' Debut Is Spike's Best in 3 YMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:06:00 PM
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared Woul
Say it ain't so!
The "This is 40" actress, 26, made the announcement in a Jan. 10, Facebook post addressed to her 33 million subscribers. "Some of you may or may not have noticed by now that my Twitter account has been shut down," Fox wrote. "I thought that 2013 might be the year that I finally blossomed into a social networking butterfly, but as it turns out, I still hate it."
Fox added, "Love you guys but I will just never be that girl. Facebook is as much as I can handle. I'm sorry."
During her short-lived stint on Twitter, Brian Austin Green's wife promoted her latest movie, "This Is 40," showed off her Star Wars memorabilia and cheered on the Los Angeles Lakers. She also tweeted a funny picture from her childhood, featuring herself and her parents dressed up in "Wild West" attire.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite