Megan Fox: Why I Thought My Son Noah Might Be a 'Vampire Baby'
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP1 of 19
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP2 of 19
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 19
- Photo: PNP/WENN4 of 19
- Photo: Acer/Promotional5 of 19
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage6 of 19
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital7 of 19
- Photo: JAWS/GSI8 of 19
- Photo: Facebook/.9 of 19
- Photo: ADHI/GSI10 of 19
- Photo: Peter/NPG11 of 19
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage12 of 19
- Photo: Retna Digital13 of 19
- Photo: ./WENN14 of 19
- Photo: WENN15 of 19
- Photo: Splash News16 of 19
- Photo: Peter/NPG17 of 19
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP18 of 19
More Celeb News
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action seriesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:48:47 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:22 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:52 PM
- Made in America music festival rocks Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:22:43 PM
- 'Escape From New York' Reboot Following 'Group' Thinking of &MSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:20:00 PM
- Joan Rivers Has Been Put on Life SupportMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:06:00 PM
- 'Halo' makers shed light on live-action series
"I was about two months pregnant. I was really sick," the star of "This Is 40" said when she returned for the Dec. 18 episode of the NBC talk show. "I was very nauseous. I had really bad morning sickness."
Fox continued, "It was so bad for me. ... I was convinced that I was, like, maybe birthing a vampire baby like the one in 'Twilight' -- you know what happens to Bella, where she's in cold sweats all the time -- and I felt like that was happening because I had no vitamins and nutrients, and I was just nauseous."
"Something not human was happening!" she added.
Luckily, Brian Austin Green's wife of two-and-a-half years didn't suffer for long. "The first trimester was really rough, and then I got to about 12 weeks and then it was fine," the actress said. "It was really a perfect pregnancy after that."
Fox -- already stepmom to Green's son Kassius, 10, from his previous relationship with actress Vanessa Marcil -- also opened up about giving birth on Sept. 27 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. (Coincidentally, Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth welcomed a son, Tennessee, at the same hospital that same day.)
"I thought I was going to be tough and the nurses would be like, 'She's a warrior princess! She doesn't need an epidural! She's amazing! We're such big fans!'" Fox admitted. "As soon as I got out of the car, I was already crying for an epidural. I was asking the security guard for an epidural!"
"This Is 40" is in theaters Friday, Dec. 21. "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno" airs weeknights at 11:35 p.m. on NBC.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Megan Fox: Why I Thought My Son Noah Might Be a "Vampire Baby"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite