Megan Fox: Why I Thought My Son Noah Might Be a 'Vampire Baby'
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP1 of 19
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP2 of 19
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 19
- Photo: PNP/WENN4 of 19
- Photo: Acer/Promotional5 of 19
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage6 of 19
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital7 of 19
- Photo: JAWS/GSI8 of 19
- Photo: Facebook/.9 of 19
- Photo: ADHI/GSI10 of 19
- Photo: Peter/NPG11 of 19
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage12 of 19
- Photo: Retna Digital13 of 19
- Photo: ./WENN14 of 19
- Photo: WENN15 of 19
- Photo: Splash News16 of 19
- Photo: Peter/NPG17 of 19
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP18 of 19
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
"I was about two months pregnant. I was really sick," the star of "This Is 40" said when she returned for the Dec. 18 episode of the NBC talk show. "I was very nauseous. I had really bad morning sickness."
Fox continued, "It was so bad for me. ... I was convinced that I was, like, maybe birthing a vampire baby like the one in 'Twilight' -- you know what happens to Bella, where she's in cold sweats all the time -- and I felt like that was happening because I had no vitamins and nutrients, and I was just nauseous."
"Something not human was happening!" she added.
Luckily, Brian Austin Green's wife of two-and-a-half years didn't suffer for long. "The first trimester was really rough, and then I got to about 12 weeks and then it was fine," the actress said. "It was really a perfect pregnancy after that."
Fox -- already stepmom to Green's son Kassius, 10, from his previous relationship with actress Vanessa Marcil -- also opened up about giving birth on Sept. 27 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. (Coincidentally, Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth welcomed a son, Tennessee, at the same hospital that same day.)
"I thought I was going to be tough and the nurses would be like, 'She's a warrior princess! She doesn't need an epidural! She's amazing! We're such big fans!'" Fox admitted. "As soon as I got out of the car, I was already crying for an epidural. I was asking the security guard for an epidural!"
"This Is 40" is in theaters Friday, Dec. 21. "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno" airs weeknights at 11:35 p.m. on NBC.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Megan Fox: Why I Thought My Son Noah Might Be a "Vampire Baby"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite