Megan Fox: Why I Thought My Son Noah Might Be a 'Vampire Baby'
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP1 of 19
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP2 of 19
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 19
- Photo: PNP/WENN4 of 19
- Photo: Acer/Promotional5 of 19
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage6 of 19
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital7 of 19
- Photo: JAWS/GSI8 of 19
- Photo: Facebook/.9 of 19
- Photo: ADHI/GSI10 of 19
- Photo: Peter/NPG11 of 19
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage12 of 19
- Photo: Retna Digital13 of 19
- Photo: ./WENN14 of 19
- Photo: WENN15 of 19
- Photo: Splash News16 of 19
- Photo: Peter/NPG17 of 19
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP18 of 19
More Celeb News
- AMC Greenlights Afghanistan Drama Pilot 'White City'MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:49:00 AM
- Is WGN America's Manhattan a Blast? 4 Reasons to Watch the Atomic DramaMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:30:00 AM
- 'Lucy' Scores $2.74 Million on Thursday Night, 'Hercules' GruntsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:24:00 AM
- Exclusive Video: Behind the Scenes of The Wonder Years Cast ReunionMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:39:00 AM
- Ratings: Top-Rated 'Big Brother' Pushes CBS to a WinMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:36:00 AM
- AMC Greenlights Afghanistan Drama Pilot 'White City'
"I was about two months pregnant. I was really sick," the star of "This Is 40" said when she returned for the Dec. 18 episode of the NBC talk show. "I was very nauseous. I had really bad morning sickness."
Fox continued, "It was so bad for me. ... I was convinced that I was, like, maybe birthing a vampire baby like the one in 'Twilight' -- you know what happens to Bella, where she's in cold sweats all the time -- and I felt like that was happening because I had no vitamins and nutrients, and I was just nauseous."
"Something not human was happening!" she added.
Luckily, Brian Austin Green's wife of two-and-a-half years didn't suffer for long. "The first trimester was really rough, and then I got to about 12 weeks and then it was fine," the actress said. "It was really a perfect pregnancy after that."
Fox -- already stepmom to Green's son Kassius, 10, from his previous relationship with actress Vanessa Marcil -- also opened up about giving birth on Sept. 27 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. (Coincidentally, Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth welcomed a son, Tennessee, at the same hospital that same day.)
"I thought I was going to be tough and the nurses would be like, 'She's a warrior princess! She doesn't need an epidural! She's amazing! We're such big fans!'" Fox admitted. "As soon as I got out of the car, I was already crying for an epidural. I was asking the security guard for an epidural!"
"This Is 40" is in theaters Friday, Dec. 21. "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno" airs weeknights at 11:35 p.m. on NBC.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Megan Fox: Why I Thought My Son Noah Might Be a "Vampire Baby"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite