Megan Fox: Why I'm Waiting to Have Kids
- Photo: Luca Bruno/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: QMI Agency/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Icono/Pacific Coast News3 of 16
- Photo: Titomedia.com/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Facebook/.5 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Shizuo Kambayashi/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Megan Fox's Facebook/.9 of 16
- Photo: PF1/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: TP2/ARB/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: KH1/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: RW5/ZJE/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: NP2/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Megan Fox has every intention of becoming a mother -- just not right now.
The 25-year-old actress, who wed Brian Austin Green in Hawaii in June 2010, recently spoke to The Hollywood Reporter about her desire to start a family.
"I absolutely want biological children," she said. (She co-parents Green's 9-year-old son Kassius with ex Vanessa Marcil.)
"I've always wanted kids. It's just about the timing," the Friends With Kids star explained.
The primary reason she and Green have waited to start a family, Fox says, is because they want to be financially stable.
"I have it in my mind about what amount of money I want in the bank so that I can protect that child's future, and really protect it, so that kid never struggles," she said. "Once I feel safe with that, then I'll have kids."
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite