Megan Fox: Why I'm Waiting to Have Kids
- Photo: Luca Bruno/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: QMI Agency/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Icono/Pacific Coast News3 of 16
- Photo: Titomedia.com/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Facebook/.5 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Shizuo Kambayashi/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Megan Fox's Facebook/.9 of 16
- Photo: PF1/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: TP2/ARB/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: KH1/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: RW5/ZJE/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: NP2/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
Megan Fox has every intention of becoming a mother -- just not right now.
The 25-year-old actress, who wed Brian Austin Green in Hawaii in June 2010, recently spoke to The Hollywood Reporter about her desire to start a family.
"I absolutely want biological children," she said. (She co-parents Green's 9-year-old son Kassius with ex Vanessa Marcil.)
"I've always wanted kids. It's just about the timing," the Friends With Kids star explained.
The primary reason she and Green have waited to start a family, Fox says, is because they want to be financially stable.
"I have it in my mind about what amount of money I want in the bank so that I can protect that child's future, and really protect it, so that kid never struggles," she said. "Once I feel safe with that, then I'll have kids."
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite