Megan Fox Says Her Older Sister Had a Crush on Brian Austin Green
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com1 of 22
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 22
- Photo: SPW/Splash News3 of 22
- Photo: Ahmad Elatab/Splash News4 of 22
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News5 of 22
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 22
- Photo: RSD/BSB/ZO6/WENN7 of 22
- Photo: Armani/Promotional8 of 22
- Photo: Miami Magazine/Promotional9 of 22
- Photo: MetroCity/Promotional10 of 22
- Photo: Armani/Promotional11 of 22
- Photo: CCAA/Promotional12 of 22
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP13 of 22
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP14 of 22
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com15 of 22
- Photo: Maya Hitij/Invision/AP16 of 22
- Photo: WENN17 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com18 of 22
- Photo: PNP/WENN19 of 22
- Photo: Luca Bruno/Invision/AP20 of 22
- Photo: Splash News21 of 22
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
Megan Fox wasn't the first person in her family to fall in love with Brian Austin Green.
Appearing on "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno" on Monday, the 25-year-old "Friends With Kids" star revealed her older sister, Kristi, once had the hots for Green, now 38.
"I was on a sitcom called 'Hope and Faith' on ABC with Kelly Ripa and Faith Ford," Fox said. "Brian was guest starring playing himself, but I was too young to have watched '90210,' so I didn't know who he was. I just knew that he was gorgeous and I wanted to get to know him better."
"My older sister -- I won't say her exact age, but she's in her 30s -- she knew exactly who he was and she had been in love with him her whole life," Fox revealed. "He was like her Justin Timberlake, so it was very weird for her that I was dating him and now married to him."
"She will not appreciate me saying that," a slightly embarrassed Fox laughed. "I cannot believe I just said that on television!"
Despite not knowing much about the actor, Fox always knew Green was The One. "I was 18, but I was instantly in love with him. Everyone was sort of gathered around the monitors watching playback from his scene, and he accidentally grazed my leg with his hand. I felt an electric shock go through my body, so I figured that meant something."
The couple wed in a private beach ceremony in Hawaii in June 2010. "It was just us. I didn't want a big wedding," Fox explained. "It was really romantic, I thought, and beautiful."
"I feel like I married my best friend. We both feel so much more comfortable being married," Fox raved of Green, who has a 9-year-old son with ex-girlfriend Vanessa Marcil. "I've lived with him for so long that it was a natural progression and a good next step. I can't imagine being without him."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Check out the biggest fashion mistakes celebs made in 2012.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite