Mel Gibson Allegedly Threatens to Kill Oksana in Explosive New Tape
- Photo: FRANCOIS MORI/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Johnstone/Boon/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Michael Murdock/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Donald Traill/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 1:40:07 PM
- Zac Efron Shops Dildos in 'Neighbors,' Proving Once Again He's Far More TMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Storms Overseas Box Office With $88 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 2:47 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:40:29 AM
- Marvel expands Infinite with 'Ultimate Spider-Man'MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 11:33:56 AM
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
Mel Gibson allegedly threatens to kill Oksana Grigorieva in new audio released by Radaronline.com. Grigorieva, 40, who split from Gibson, 54, last April, says she is worried about her life, and that of their 8-month daughter, Lucia.
"Boo hoo," says Gibson, as Grigorieva adds, "You were hitting a woman with a child in her hands...breaking her teeth... what kind of man...?" Says Gibson, "Oh, you're all angry now. You know what, you f---ing deserved it. I'm threatening to put you in a f---ing rose garden, you c---. You understand that? Because I'm capable of it. Get a f---ing restraining order. What are you going to get a restraining order for?!" Gibson sounds out of control and out of breath for much of the eight-minute long recording.
"Don't hang up on me!" he rants. "I have plenty of energy to drive over there. And I will! So just f---ing listen to me. Listen to my f---ing ranting!.. Shut the f---- up! You should just f---ing smile and b--- me because I deserve it!" Gibson goes on, "You have no f---ing soul... I left my wife because we had no spiritual common ground. You and I have none, zero. You won't even f---ing try. You don't care. You don't care." Gibson split from his wife of 28 years, Robyn, last year.
After Grigorieva says she refuses to apologize for anything, Gibson appears to go off. "Then you're a dishonest c---! I will not be patronized by you and your f---ing dishonesty... I will make your G-damn life miserable." He also allegedly loses it when Grigorieva says he needs medication. When she says she'll call the police, he sneers, "You're in my house, honey..." Gibson also says, "The career is over! And, boy, when I said that, you lit out of here faster than ever before." (Indeed, he was just dropped by his longtime talent agency.) On June 21, Grigorieva filed a restraining order against Gibson, alleging that he punched her in the face and knocked out her teeth Jan. 6. A Gibson source tells US Weekly: "They got into it, but he absolutely did not injure her."
He then turned around and filed his own restraining order against Grigorieva, prohibiting her from speaking about certain aspects of their case.They are both due in court July 20 over the restraining order.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
From Crowd Ignite