- Photo: FRANCOIS MORI/AP1 of 9
- Photo: Pablo Cuadra/Retna Ltd.2 of 9
- Photo: MATT SAYLES/AP3 of 9
- Photo: WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: Warner Bros./WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: JG3/ZJE/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: MARK J. TERRILL/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Khaled Hosseini's new book is another tear-jerkerMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 5:44:44 AM
- Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio Near 'X Factor' Judging DealsMSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 8:35:36 PM
- Cannes Diary: In The Downpour, the Coens Connect but Market Can't Get Traction MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 7:10:53 PM
- Cannes: Magnolia Acquires Kurt Russell Western 'Bone Tomahawk'MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 3:03:43 PM
- Bill Hader on 'SNL': Wacky, Tacky Wedding Farewell (Video) MSNEntertainment 5/19/2013 1:55:41 PM
- Khaled Hosseini's new book is another tear-jerker
Entertainment Tonight -- With his movie "The Beaver" approaching limited theater release on May 6, Mel Gibson is addressing some of the issues that have been haunting him publicly for the first time.
The embattled actor sat down with seasoned journalist Allison Hope Weiner at his production company in Santa Monica for an exclusive on Deadline Hollywood in which he discusses his leaked audio recordings to ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva, his friends in Hollywood and the film in which many claim will either make or break his career.
RELATED: Favorite Australian Celebs
"I've never treated anyone badly or in a discriminatory way based on gender, race, religion or sexuality -- period," Mel said emphatically when asked about what was said on the recordings. "I don't blame some people for thinking that though, from the garbage they heard on those leaked tapes, which have been edited."
On the subject of Whoopi Goldberg being one of the few stars who came to his defense in the media, Mel Gibson expressed his feelings for his longtime friend. "I knew Whoopi before she was Whoopi. She's great and I always liked her and loved her. I like her even more now because she got it."
Mel even stood firm when asked if he's worried about being able to act in the future. "I don't care if I don't act anymore."
Read more of Mel's candid interview at Deadline Hollywood.
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite