Mel Gibson sells 75-acre Conn. estate for $24M
- Photo: Rene Macura/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: FRANCOIS MORI/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Michael Murdock/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Winter/GettyImages.com5 of 8
- Photo: EP/WUF/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Mel with Oksana/Tuukka Jantti/Pacific Coast News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 9 Burning Fall Movie Questions: Will 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' be Blessed? Who WillMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- 'Halt and Catch Fire' RenewedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- James Foley's Mother: 'We Have Never Been Prouder of Our Son'MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:59:00 AM
- German retailer opening US flagship in CincinnatiMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:35:21 AM
- Seth Meyers prizes his new role as Emmycast hostMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 6:23:29 AM
- 9 Burning Fall Movie Questions: Will 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' be Blessed? Who Will
GREENWICH, Conn. (AP) -- Actor Mel Gibson has sold his 75-acre estate in Greenwich, Conn., for $24 million.
RELATED: See more pics of Mel
The property, known as Old Mill Farm, had been on the market since 2007, when it was listed for $39.5 million. It had recently been advertised for $29.7 million.
RELATED: The latest on Mel's breakup drama
According to town property records, the estate was bought by Cosette Property LLC. It includes a 16,000-square-foot Tudor-style mansion that was built in 1926 for financier George Lewis Ohstrom. It also has a five-horse stable, log cabin, 60-foot swimming pool and a stream-fed pond.
RELATED VIDEO: Gibson accused of hitting ex
Gibson bought the property for $9.3 million in 1994, when he was married to wife Robyn. Gibson recently split from girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva, with whom he has a 7-month-old daughter.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite