- Photo: Rene Macura/AP1 of 8
- Photo: FRANCOIS MORI/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Michael Murdock/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Winter/GettyImages.com5 of 8
- Photo: EP/WUF/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Mel with Oksana/Tuukka Jantti/Pacific Coast News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:30:39 PM
- 'Hemlock Grove' Renewed for Season 2MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:19:55 PM
- Kelsey Grammer, Martin Lawrence Land Lawyer Comedy at FX MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:51:37 PM
- Music Journalist Chet Flippo Dead at 69MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:26:04 PM
- Owen Wilson and Woody Harrelson Go Back In Time in 'Free Bird's Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:01:15 PM
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56
GREENWICH, Conn. (AP) -- Actor Mel Gibson has sold his 75-acre estate in Greenwich, Conn., for $24 million.
RELATED: See more pics of Mel
The property, known as Old Mill Farm, had been on the market since 2007, when it was listed for $39.5 million. It had recently been advertised for $29.7 million.
RELATED: The latest on Mel's breakup drama
According to town property records, the estate was bought by Cosette Property LLC. It includes a 16,000-square-foot Tudor-style mansion that was built in 1926 for financier George Lewis Ohstrom. It also has a five-horse stable, log cabin, 60-foot swimming pool and a stream-fed pond.
RELATED VIDEO: Gibson accused of hitting ex
Gibson bought the property for $9.3 million in 1994, when he was married to wife Robyn. Gibson recently split from girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva, with whom he has a 7-month-old daughter.
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite