Mel Gibson sells 75-acre Conn. estate for $24M
- Photo: Rene Macura/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: FRANCOIS MORI/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Michael Murdock/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Winter/GettyImages.com5 of 8
- Photo: EP/WUF/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Mel with Oksana/Tuukka Jantti/Pacific Coast News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Aims for $80M Box Office Debut, But It Won'MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 1:11:29 PM
- Rapper Nelly Talks Past and Present Grammy Snubs, Infamous Larry David Viral PhotoMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 1:09:31 PM
- Why Newspapers and Magazines Want to Be the Next TV Networks (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 1:05:02 PM
- Sundance Channel Developing Family Drama 'Reaching for Heaven' With Entertainment MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:58:16 PM
- Sandra Bullock in Talks to Star in George Clooney-Produced 'Our Brand Is Crisis' (MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 12:48:06 PM
- 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Aims for $80M Box Office Debut, But It Won'
GREENWICH, Conn. (AP) -- Actor Mel Gibson has sold his 75-acre estate in Greenwich, Conn., for $24 million.
RELATED: See more pics of Mel
The property, known as Old Mill Farm, had been on the market since 2007, when it was listed for $39.5 million. It had recently been advertised for $29.7 million.
RELATED: The latest on Mel's breakup drama
According to town property records, the estate was bought by Cosette Property LLC. It includes a 16,000-square-foot Tudor-style mansion that was built in 1926 for financier George Lewis Ohstrom. It also has a five-horse stable, log cabin, 60-foot swimming pool and a stream-fed pond.
RELATED VIDEO: Gibson accused of hitting ex
Gibson bought the property for $9.3 million in 1994, when he was married to wife Robyn. Gibson recently split from girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva, with whom he has a 7-month-old daughter.
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite