Mel Gibson sells 75-acre Conn. estate for $24M
- Photo: Rene Macura/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: FRANCOIS MORI/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Michael Murdock/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Winter/GettyImages.com5 of 8
- Photo: EP/WUF/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: Mel with Oksana/Tuukka Jantti/Pacific Coast News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'Arrow' Casts 'Spartacus' Nick Tarabay as DC Supervillain CaptaiMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:58:00 PM
- Michael Jackson Hologram Case Escalates to Restraining Order Over Hitler PictureMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Jenny McCarthy's New Reason for Ouster from 'The View:' She's ToMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:58:00 PM
- 'The Real' Draws Weak Premiere RatingsMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star
GREENWICH, Conn. (AP) -- Actor Mel Gibson has sold his 75-acre estate in Greenwich, Conn., for $24 million.
RELATED: See more pics of Mel
The property, known as Old Mill Farm, had been on the market since 2007, when it was listed for $39.5 million. It had recently been advertised for $29.7 million.
RELATED: The latest on Mel's breakup drama
According to town property records, the estate was bought by Cosette Property LLC. It includes a 16,000-square-foot Tudor-style mansion that was built in 1926 for financier George Lewis Ohstrom. It also has a five-horse stable, log cabin, 60-foot swimming pool and a stream-fed pond.
RELATED VIDEO: Gibson accused of hitting ex
Gibson bought the property for $9.3 million in 1994, when he was married to wife Robyn. Gibson recently split from girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva, with whom he has a 7-month-old daughter.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHighs and Lows
From Crowd Ignite