Melanie Griffith, Antonio Banderas Squash Divorce Rumors on Red Carpet
- Photo: FGA/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: RENE MACURA/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Felix Gutierrez/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- APNewsBreak: Ventura passage to be cut from bookMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:08 AM
- Quentin Tarantino's 'Hateful Eight' Gets a Bloody Poster and Release DateMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:00 AM
- Fitz and The Tantrums headline US Open ceremonyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:40:31 AM
- Drew Barrymore's Half-Sister Found Dead; Drew ReactsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:26:00 AM
- Allison Williams to Play Peter Pan in NBC's Live ProductionMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:23:00 AM
- APNewsBreak: Ventura passage to be cut from book
This working girl's marriage is still working quite well, thank you very much.
Melanie Griffith and husband of 16 years Antonio Banderas reunited on the red carpet in Marbella, Spain on Saturday night, joining daughter Stella, 16, for a Starlite charity event.
Banderas, 51, and Griffith, 54, have been beset with rumors of marriage trouble over the past couple months, with unconfirmed reports of the Oscar-nominated actress stepping out in Hawaii solo without her wedding ring.
But the twosome looked smitten and happy with one another as their stunning daughter beamed for the cameras.
The Working Girl actress has been frank about her struggles with addiction; she checked into rehab in 2008 for a pill problem.
But Puss in Boots star Banderas told AARP magazine last fall that his beloved wife's struggles just made their marriage stronger.
"I didn’t know she was so strong. It makes me love her even more, because she has been an unbelievable lion fighting, and she got it . . . it just welded us."
A key part of Griffith's recovery was family therapy that included Banderas and Stella plus her two children from previous relationships Alexander, 27, and Dakota, 22.
"The whole family participated. We did all the therapies together -- the kids, everybody. It was a very unique experience, not only for Melanie. It was very rewarding at the end," Banderas said.
"I just love him," Griffith cooed of her man. "He really is the greatest guy."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite