Melanie Griffith, Antonio Banderas Squash Divorce Rumors on Red Carpet
- Photo: FGA/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: RENE MACURA/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Felix Gutierrez/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Dinesh D'Souza Gets 8 Months 'Community Confinement' for Campaign FinanceMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 11:37:00 AM
- News War: 'ABC World News' Wins Demo Ratings for Consecutive QuartersMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 11:37:00 AM
- Mia Hansen-Love's EDM Movie 'Eden' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 10:56:00 AM
- Chelsea Handler's Dog Is a Lion King in Teaser for Netflix Comedy Special (Photo)MSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 9:43:00 AM
- Aaron Paul Joins Jamie Dornan in Miramax's 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax'MSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 9:32:00 AM
- Dinesh D'Souza Gets 8 Months 'Community Confinement' for Campaign Finance
This working girl's marriage is still working quite well, thank you very much.
Melanie Griffith and husband of 16 years Antonio Banderas reunited on the red carpet in Marbella, Spain on Saturday night, joining daughter Stella, 16, for a Starlite charity event.
Banderas, 51, and Griffith, 54, have been beset with rumors of marriage trouble over the past couple months, with unconfirmed reports of the Oscar-nominated actress stepping out in Hawaii solo without her wedding ring.
But the twosome looked smitten and happy with one another as their stunning daughter beamed for the cameras.
The Working Girl actress has been frank about her struggles with addiction; she checked into rehab in 2008 for a pill problem.
But Puss in Boots star Banderas told AARP magazine last fall that his beloved wife's struggles just made their marriage stronger.
"I didn’t know she was so strong. It makes me love her even more, because she has been an unbelievable lion fighting, and she got it . . . it just welded us."
A key part of Griffith's recovery was family therapy that included Banderas and Stella plus her two children from previous relationships Alexander, 27, and Dakota, 22.
"The whole family participated. We did all the therapies together -- the kids, everybody. It was a very unique experience, not only for Melanie. It was very rewarding at the end," Banderas said.
"I just love him," Griffith cooed of her man. "He really is the greatest guy."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy TV Stars
From Sofia Vergara to Justin Theroux, check out the rest of TV's hottest stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Lady
From Crowd Ignite