Melanie Griffith, Antonio Banderas Squash Divorce Rumors on Red Carpet
- Photo: FGA/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: RENE MACURA/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Felix Gutierrez/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
This working girl's marriage is still working quite well, thank you very much.
Melanie Griffith and husband of 16 years Antonio Banderas reunited on the red carpet in Marbella, Spain on Saturday night, joining daughter Stella, 16, for a Starlite charity event.
Banderas, 51, and Griffith, 54, have been beset with rumors of marriage trouble over the past couple months, with unconfirmed reports of the Oscar-nominated actress stepping out in Hawaii solo without her wedding ring.
But the twosome looked smitten and happy with one another as their stunning daughter beamed for the cameras.
The Working Girl actress has been frank about her struggles with addiction; she checked into rehab in 2008 for a pill problem.
But Puss in Boots star Banderas told AARP magazine last fall that his beloved wife's struggles just made their marriage stronger.
"I didn’t know she was so strong. It makes me love her even more, because she has been an unbelievable lion fighting, and she got it . . . it just welded us."
A key part of Griffith's recovery was family therapy that included Banderas and Stella plus her two children from previous relationships Alexander, 27, and Dakota, 22.
"The whole family participated. We did all the therapies together -- the kids, everybody. It was a very unique experience, not only for Melanie. It was very rewarding at the end," Banderas said.
"I just love him," Griffith cooed of her man. "He really is the greatest guy."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite