- Photo: Charles Gallay/GettyImages.com1 of 17
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks2 of 17
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com6 of 17
- Photo: Miguel Aguilar/Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 17
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: Dreamworks/Promotional9 of 17
- Photo: Promotional10 of 17
- Photo: RD/Orchon/Retna Digital11 of 17
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News12 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP13 of 17
- Photo: Robin / Splash News/Splash News14 of 17
- Photo: Demis Maryannaki/Splash News15 of 17
- Photo: WireImage.com16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
By Chris Gardner
Mena Suvari is happy.
RELATED: Mena Suvari Files for Divorce
So said the actress on Tuesday during an exclusive chat with Wonderwall in Santa Monica, Calif., where she was helping designer Tracy Reese toast the debut of a new picnic line with winemaker Clos du Bois. Despite a recent divorce from concert promoter Simone Sestito, Suvari said she's moving forward with a smile on her face and a focus on her work.
"I am really open to anything, but right now is just a time for me to really focus on my career and stuff like that," said the 32-year-old actress, who filed for divorce in January after 18 months of marriage, "and really just focus on being happy at this point in my life."
Part of that happiness is coming from Suvari's admitted maturation, which has allowed her to embrace the "diversity" of her personality. "I was the type of person who tried on so many different hats thinking I had to be one way or the other, and I realized recently that I'm finally really happy and really proud of how diverse I am, that I can indulge in different things, whether it's the kind of music I like or the kind of fashion I'm into," she said, referencing her eclectic taste in music from Chopin to Dr. Dre. "I always found myself thinking that 'Well, maybe I have to be more like this person or like that person,' and now I'm like, 'You know what? I am sorta just like a freaky wonder,' and I'm excited about that!"
RELATED: Stranger Than Fiction: Mena Suvari
She's also stoked about the new installment of the "American Pie" franchise, titled "American Reunion." The flick is due in theaters on April 6 and reunites the entire cast, who turned famous overnight when the first film was released in July 1999 and became an instant pop culture classic.
"I feel like there is such magic around that movie because of the fact that they got everyone back together again and were able to juggle everyone's schedules. I was really happy and excited to see where my character would be at, what point of her life," Suvari said.
In addition to promoting the "Pie" franchise, Suvari will soon head to work on a comedy pilot for NBC alongside Freddie Prinze Jr. and Sarah Wright. But up first is a guest spot/hot seat on E!'s "Fashion Police" on Friday night. "It was fun as hell!" she laughed. "They were so sweet, and I got to make fun of myself and some of the dresses I've worn over the years, and that was so fun."
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCat's in the Bag
From Crowd Ignite