Mena Suvari Reaches Divorce Settlement With Ex Simone Sestito
- Photo: Charles Gallay/GettyImages.com1 of 16
- Photo: Bizu/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Charles Gallay/GettyImages.com6 of 16
- Photo: Charles Gallay/GettyImages.com7 of 16
- Photo: Charles Gallay/GettyImages.com8 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks10 of 16
- Photo: Miguel Aguilar/Sam Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 16
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Bryan Singer Speaks Out for First Time on Sexual Abuse AllegationsMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:27:00 PM
- Amanda Seyfried Joins Hugh Jackman, Garrett Hedlund in Joe Wright's 'Pan'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:25:00 PM
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into QuarterlyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:01:00 PM
- NBC's 'Community' Holds Down the Fort: See the Newest #SixSeasonsAndAMoviMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:00:00 PM
- Sony Veteran Steve Elzer Launches New PR Company Elzer and AssociatesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:52:00 AM
- Bryan Singer Speaks Out for First Time on Sexual Abuse Allegations
Mena Suvari and Simone Sestito ended their marriage amicably.
Though Sestito had previously asked for $17,151 a month in spousal support, Suvari's rep tells TMZ "they have amicably resolved their financial differences outside of mediation and court."
Suvari's rep adds: "Neither party will pay the other any support."
Suvari began dating Sestito in 2007, and they married on June 26, 2010. The American Reunion actress filed for divorce on Jan. 13, 2012.
In Boston Common magazine's spring fashion issue, 33-year-old Suvari refuted rumors that being in the spotlight contributed to her split with the Italian concert promoter. "I don't let that affect my personal relationships," Suvari explained. "I'm very Aquarius that way."
This is Suvari's second divorce; she split with cinematographer Robert Brinkmann in 2005 after five years of marriage. Brinkmann was 17 years her senior.
"It's taken years to get to know myself. I had never really taken time to cultivate who I was," Suvari told Boston Common. "I've felt drained by it. But I feel like I'm really, finally, content at this point in my life. I'm accepting of who I am and how diverse I am and honoring that. All of it."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Mena Suvari Reaches Divorce Settlement With Ex Simone Sestito
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite