Meryl Streep stunned by David Blaine stunt
- Photo: Twitter/Vulture/.1 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Greg Allen/Rex USA3 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: © Nancy Barr/Retna Ltd.5 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: GILBERT TOURTE/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: REED SAXON/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: CHRIS POLK/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: REED SAXON/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: MATT SAYLES/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: JAN BAUER/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Meryl Streep was left speechless at a charity gala in New York on Wednesday night after witnessing illusionist David Blaine appear to eat a wine glass.
RELATED: Meryl Streep's Fashion Retrospective
The "Devil Wears Prada" star was a guest speaker at the Dana and Christopher Reeve Foundation event, but she was lost for words when Blaine performed his party trick.
Streep was photographed with her hand held to her mouth, in shock, as the magician grabbed a wine glass from her table and began to chew on it.
RELATED: Best pop culture villainesses
Blaine tells Vulture.com, "I'm not allowed to do it [the trick] often, because I get in trouble for it. But I really like to do it."
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite