Michael Caine and Jeremy Irons among stars at Sassoon memorial
- Photo: CKAA/ZDS/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: DFSA/ZDS/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: DFSA/ZDS/WENN3 of 5
- Photo: DFSA/ZDS/WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon BernthalMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Nicole Holofcener to Write, Direct 'Land of Steady Habits' for Fox SearchlightMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:29:00 PM
- James Foley Death: Pentagon Reveals Mission to Rescue US Hostages in Syria FailedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: Eva Green Steals This Juvenile Film NoirMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Legendary Digital's Zombie Movie 'Dead Rising' Lures 'LeprechaunMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 3:49:00 PM
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon Bernthal
Sir Michael Caine and Jeremy Irons were among the stars who turned out to remember the life of legendary hair stylist Vidal Sassoon in London on October 12.
RELATED: Sylvester Stallone's son found dead
The veteran hair guru passed away at his home in Los Angeles home in May at the age of 84 following a battle with Leukemia.
A memorial was held at St Paul's Cathedral in the U.K. capital and Sassoon's famous friends and clients flocked to pay tribute to him at the ceremony.
RELATED: 2011 In Memoriam: Year in Review
Caine, who was joined by his wife Shakira, Irons, fashion designer Zandra Rhodes and British Vogue editor Alexandra Shulman all turned out to pay their respects.
Caine told reporters, "(It's) a sad day but we get a chance here to celebrate his life."
Sassoon helped revolutionise women's hair in the 1960s by coming up with the 'bob' cut and snipping Mia Farrow's hair into a pixie crop for her film Rosemary's Baby.
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Brad Pitt's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite