Michael Caine and Jeremy Irons among stars at Sassoon memorial
- Photo: CKAA/ZDS/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: DFSA/ZDS/WENN2 of 5
- Photo: DFSA/ZDS/WENN3 of 5
- Photo: DFSA/ZDS/WENN4 of 5
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Sir Michael Caine and Jeremy Irons were among the stars who turned out to remember the life of legendary hair stylist Vidal Sassoon in London on October 12.
RELATED: Sylvester Stallone's son found dead
The veteran hair guru passed away at his home in Los Angeles home in May at the age of 84 following a battle with Leukemia.
A memorial was held at St Paul's Cathedral in the U.K. capital and Sassoon's famous friends and clients flocked to pay tribute to him at the ceremony.
RELATED: 2011 In Memoriam: Year in Review
Caine, who was joined by his wife Shakira, Irons, fashion designer Zandra Rhodes and British Vogue editor Alexandra Shulman all turned out to pay their respects.
Caine told reporters, "(It's) a sad day but we get a chance here to celebrate his life."
Sassoon helped revolutionise women's hair in the 1960s by coming up with the 'bob' cut and snipping Mia Farrow's hair into a pixie crop for her film Rosemary's Baby.
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite