Michael Caine and Quincy Jones host party for 80th birthdays
- Photo: DFSA/ZDS/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com2 of 9
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 9
- Photo: Paul Smith / Featureflash/Retna Ltd.4 of 9
- Photo: Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Sang Tan/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Veteran actor Sir Michael Caine and legendary music producer Quincy Jones united in Las Vegas on Saturday to host a joint party to mark their recent 80th birthdays.
The famous friends both reached the milestone on March 14, and they belatedly marked the occasion with a bash at the MGM Grand Arena, to benefit memory disorders charity Keep Memory Alive and the Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health.
The music mogul's daughter Rashida Jones turned up at the event, as did stars including Whoopi Goldberg, Will Smith, Jordin Sparks, Snoop Dogg and Cindy Crawford.
Larry King took charge of the evening and told his Twitter.com followers, "I'm MC'ing Keep Memory Alive's 80th Birthday celebration in honor of @QuincyDJones & @themichaelcaine - Happy Birthday & many more!"
Jones documented his big night on his Twitter page and uploaded pictures of the guest performers, including Stevie Wonder and Bono.
RELATED: Fashion don'ts
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMemorable Looks
From Crowd Ignite