Michael Douglas Tells Us: Catherine Zeta-Jones 'Is Doing Great!'
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 8
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: CHAB/SBI/ZDS/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: John Stillwell/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- NASCAR Star Tony Stewart's Case in Death of Fellow Driver Heads to Grand JuryMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 2:00:00 PM
- Top 20 TV Ratings: NFL Dominates, 'Biggest Loser' and 'Hell's KiMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 1:40:00 PM
- 'Royal Pains' Star Mark Feuerstein Joining 'Nurse Jackie's&aMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 1:02:00 PM
- CNN's Nischelle Turner Joining 'Entertainment Tonight' as Correspondent (MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 12:40:00 PM
- 'Ellen' Show's Return Banks Highest-Rated Week in Show HistoryMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 12:29:00 PM
- NASCAR Star Tony Stewart's Case in Death of Fellow Driver Heads to Grand Jury
Catherine Zeta-Jones is back and better than ever after her recent bipolar II disorder diagnosis, says her husband Michael Douglas.
"She's great! She's down in Miami doing 'Rock of Ages,' the musical," the 66-year-old actor told Us Weekly at the Urban Zen Stephan Weiss Awards in New York Thursday. "So she's doing great. She's doing a great job."
Once Zeta-Jones, 41, wraps production on the star-studded film (which features Julianne Hough, Tom Cruise, Russell Brand, Alec Baldwin, Malin Akerman and Mary J. Blige), the two plan to "do the same thing we always do -- we go to Spain!"
During a May interview with Oprah Winfrey, the "Wall Street" actor said his battle with stage four throat cancer was "very hard" on his wife. Adding to Zeta-Jones' worries, "My son is in federal prison, my ex-wife suing me ... it's kind of hard for the wife to say that she's depressed."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHighs and Lows
From Crowd Ignite