Michael Douglas Tells Us: Catherine Zeta-Jones 'Is Doing Great!'
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 8
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: CHAB/SBI/ZDS/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: John Stillwell/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
Catherine Zeta-Jones is back and better than ever after her recent bipolar II disorder diagnosis, says her husband Michael Douglas.
"She's great! She's down in Miami doing 'Rock of Ages,' the musical," the 66-year-old actor told Us Weekly at the Urban Zen Stephan Weiss Awards in New York Thursday. "So she's doing great. She's doing a great job."
Once Zeta-Jones, 41, wraps production on the star-studded film (which features Julianne Hough, Tom Cruise, Russell Brand, Alec Baldwin, Malin Akerman and Mary J. Blige), the two plan to "do the same thing we always do -- we go to Spain!"
During a May interview with Oprah Winfrey, the "Wall Street" actor said his battle with stage four throat cancer was "very hard" on his wife. Adding to Zeta-Jones' worries, "My son is in federal prison, my ex-wife suing me ... it's kind of hard for the wife to say that she's depressed."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite