Michael Fassbender Opens Up About Girlfriend Nicole BeharieRelated: Michael Fassbender
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin1 of 8
- Photo: LTA/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: ZHB/ZJE/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: RICHARD YOUNG/StarTraks4 of 8
- Photo: JMF/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: JMF/WENN6 of 8
- Photo: Esquire7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Studios Drool Over Sci-Fi Drama but Will Spielberg Take It to TV?MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 2:42:16 PM
- YouTube Sensation Charles Ramsey to Be Honored With Statue MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 2:22:56 PM
- Will 'Star Trek' Success Heal the Hurt Between Paramount and J.J. Abrams? (Video)MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 1:41:14 PM
- ABC Family Orders New Spelling Bee Game ShowMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 1:24:11 PM
- 'American Horror Story' Star Evan Peters Joins 'X-Men: Days of Future PasMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 1:16:56 PM
- Studios Drool Over Sci-Fi Drama but Will Spielberg Take It to TV?
Sorry, ladies: Michael Fassbender is off the market.
The actor, who once dated his "X-Men: First Class" co-star Zoe Kravitz, is currently dating his "Shame" co-star Nicole Beharie, 27. "I'm seeing Nicole," he reveals in the June issue of GQ. "We're trying to see each other as often as possible."
Fassbender, 35, admits that spending time together has been "kind of difficult" since Beharie is based in New York "and I live in England."
Unlike his relationship with Kravitz, Fassbender didn't pursue Beharie while working together on the Golden Globe-nominated film. "Nothing happened while we were filming. We started talking more on the promotion thing," Fassbender says. "So, yeah, it just sort of unfolded like that."
Fassbender was famously snubbed in the Best Actor in a Motion Picture category at the 84th Annual Academy Awards -- a blow he didn't anticipate.
"At the beginning people [say], 'You're going to be going to the Oscars,' and you're like, 'Whatever, doesn't matter, don't think so.' But after a while it does penetrate. After a while you're like, 'Anyway, so I'm going to the Oscars.' ... And you start to believe it. And I did. I thought I was going. And then I found out I wasn't and I was upset. I was very upset by it. The first reaction was, 'What the f---?'"
The "Prometheus" actor adds, "It's a vanity thing. It does become important to you. And it shouldn't."
Fassbender worries that his heavily publicized full-frontal nude scenes in "Shame" may have ruined his chances at Oscar gold.
"That peeing cost me an Oscar. ... After a certain point you worry that it kind of detracts from the movie. But there's nothing I can do. I just have to laugh it off. I can. Pretty much," he tells GQ. "Because I take my work seriously, but I can't take myself too seriously. I'm in such a crazy privileged position. S---, this is the pinnacle of the dream when I was 17. Nobody wants to hear really how difficult it is."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Twitter AttackFind out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- 'Fast' TalkWatch as the cast of "Fast & furious 6" talk about getting injuries while filming, getting jacked and a whole lot more.Watch Video »
- Feeling SwollenKim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite