Michelle Rodriguez mourns 'Fast and the Furious' co-star Paul Walker: 'I'm gonna carry this torch for you brother'
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 18
- Photo: CHRIS WEEKS/AP2 of 18
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks3 of 18
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP4 of 18
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage5 of 18
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.6 of 18
- Photo: OPK/WENN7 of 18
- Photo: Carlo Allegri/Invision/AP8 of 18
- Photo: Splash News9 of 18
- Photo: REX Features/Rex USA10 of 18
- Photo: Rex USA11 of 18
- Photo: @therealvindiesel/Instagram12 of 18
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage13 of 18
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage14 of 18
- Photo: DANNY MOLOSHOK/AP15 of 18
- Photo: Andre Penner/AP16 of 18
- Photo: JAAA/ZDS/WENN17 of 18
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
On Dec. 2, Michelle Rodriguez followed in the footsteps of many of her "Fast and Furious" co-stars, posting a message on her official Facebook and Twitter pages to honor of her tragically departed friend and co-star, Paul Walker.
"I'm gonna carry this torch for you brother, with a forced smile on my face and Im gonna open my heart just cause your telling me to," the 35-year-old actress wrote.
This Facebook post directly followed her flashback picture of the "Fast and the Furious" cast breaking bread in 2001 and then again in 2013, which she posted the day before Walker's fatal accident.
The 40-year-old father passed away on Nov. 30 after the 2005 Porsche Carrera GT he was riding in hit a lamp post and caught fire. His friend and fellow driver Roger Rodas is believed to have been behind the wheel at the time, and also died in the accident. Another co-star and close friend, Tyrese Gibson, visited the crash site on Dec. 1, and had an emotional breakdown while viewing the wreckage from his fallen friend's crash.
Other stars who have spoken out since the loss of their friend include Vin Diesel, Jordana Brewster, Ludacris, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Reese Witherspoon, Rachael Leigh Cook, Matthew Lillard, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Gabrielle Union, Usher, Dule Hill, James Van Der Beek, Joshua Jackson, Jessica Alba, Ryan Phillippe, Jamie Bell and Olivia Wilde.
The actor's father, Paul Walker III gave a tearful interview to CBS2 on Dec. 1, saying, "I'm just glad that every time I saw him, I told him I loved him. His heart was so big. I was proud of him every day of his life."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWore it Better?
From Crowd Ignite