Michelle Williams and Jason Segel 'Are Totally in Love,' Source Says
- Photo: WENN1 of 15
- Photo: SI1/WENN2 of 15
- Photo: CONTRAST/StarTraks3 of 15
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks4 of 15
- Photo: Jae Donnelly/USMagazine5 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage6 of 15
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage7 of 15
- Photo: Picasa/WireImage8 of 15
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks9 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 15
- Photo: LOMELI/Bauer-Griffin11 of 15
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/Juan Sharma/Pacific Coast News12 of 15
- Photo: Christopher Jue/StarTraks13 of 15
- Photo: Yumeto Yamazak/StarTraks14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier diesMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:54:34 AM
- Jonathan Demme selling vast art collection in Pa.MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:51:16 AM
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' MonologueMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler Has Surprise Beach WeddingMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:28:00 PM
- Science Channel Greenlights Craig Ferguson Series 'I F-ing Love Science'MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:10:00 PM
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier dies
Michelle Williams and Jason Segel are still going strong!
After Us Weekly broke the news of their romance in March, the unlikely pair kept a low-profile while Segel promoted "The Five-Year Engagement" in Europe and Williams prepped for her "Take This Waltz" press tour. But on June 19, witnesses saw the couple looking "very lovey-dovey" at Broadway's "One Man, Two Guvnors," The New York Post's Page Six reports. Williams, 31, looked "so pretty" in white, while Segel, 32, wore "a suit."
The couple stepped out to support James Corden, 33, Segel's costar in 2010's "Gulliver's Travels." "Jason loved the play," a Segel source tells Us. "It was definitely his sense of humor."
According to the source, Williams and Segel "are totally in love. Jason is obsessed with Michelle." What's more, he's become somewhat of a father figure to Williams' daughter Matilda, 6 (with her late ex, Heath Ledger). "He's been doing all sorts of 'dad stuff' with her, like drawing and playing music."
Friends for years via mutual pal Busy Philipps, 32, Segel has only spoken publicly about Williams once, during an April interview with Extra. "I think we would just very much like to be happy," he said. "That's all I'm going to say about it."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Michelle Williams and Jason Segel "Are Totally in Love," Source Says
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite