Michelle Williams Dating Jason Segel: See Their Romantic Stroll!
- Photo: Jae Donnelly/USMagazine1 of 13
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage3 of 13
- Photo: WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Picasa/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: Ethan Miller/GettyImages.com6 of 13
- Photo: Rob Griffith/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: WENN8 of 13
- Photo: LOMELI/Bauer-Griffin9 of 13
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/Juan Sharma/Pacific Coast News10 of 13
- Photo: Christopher Jue/StarTraks11 of 13
- Photo: Yumeto Yamazak/StarTraks12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
No more blue Valentines for Michelle Williams!
The demure three-time Oscar nominee, 31, has fallen for longtime pal Jason Segel, a source confirms exclusively to Us Weekly. "They are smitten and very serious," the source says of the "My Week With Marilyn" star and Segel, 32. (The actress split from Heath Ledger five months before his death in 2008.)
The unexpected new couple was photographed taking a romantic stroll after a meal at Frankies Spuntino in Brooklyn, New York, on March 24. "He put his arm around her and made her laugh as they walked," says a witness. "[They] seemed very relaxed."
The next day, "How I Met Your Mother" star Segel was snapped bonding with Matilda, Williams' 6-year-old daughter, as she went for a ride on her scooter.
Friends for years through Williams' BFF and Segel's "Freaks and Geeks" co-star, Busy Philipps, their relationship only recently turned romantic.
They dined (and giggled) at the Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles on Feb. 27, and then shared supper at Comme Ca in West Hollywood, Calif., on March 16.
Although they live on different coasts, the Brooklyn-based actress and the Los Angeles denizen are "trying to make it work," the source says. "She hasn't been this happy in a long time."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite