- Photo: Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin2 of 6
- Photo: Castro/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 6
- Photo: Jennifer Mitchell/Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 9:49 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 5:40:16 AM
- Outtakes from OscarWrap Magazine Shoots (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 10:57:49 PM
- John Lasseter, Disney Legends Celebrate 90 Years and Campaign for 'Frozen'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 10:34:46 PM
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: 5 Fleshy, Lace-Draped MomentsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:45:29 PM
- 10 Eye-Popping Stills From Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:14:57 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 9:49 a.m. EST
By Kat Giantis
How's this for refreshing? Unlike many of his celebrity brethren, Mike Myers managed to celebrate a personal milestone without turning it into a publicity opportunity.
The privacy-loving funnyman's rep confirms to the New York Post that he quietly tied the knot with longtime love Kelly Tisdale five whole months ago.
The couple swapped vows in a "beautiful," under-the-radar (and presumably Dr. Evil- and Mini-Me-excluding) ceremony in New York, where they make their home.
Myers, 47, began dating Tisdale, thirty-ish, in 2006, not long after the demise of his 12-year marriage to Robin Ruzan, whom he would often refer to as his muse (her mother was the inspiration for his "like butter"-spouting "SNL" character, "Coffee Talk" host Linda Richman).
Tisdale, for her part, enjoyed a '90s-era romance with bald-pated musician Moby, and they went on to open hipper-than-thou New York teashop Teany together.
Myers and Tisdale surfaced as a couple during a 2006 getaway to Hawaii, an outing that she laughed off to the National Enquirer by noting, "We're actually surprised you guys didn't find out about us sooner."
Not that they were trying all that hard to keep their romance under wraps.
"Mike Myers on my stoop on Bank and Greenwich with a much younger hipster chick making out," a tipster relayed to Gawker during the early stages of their relationship. "He is super-polite."
Before becoming Mrs. Austin Powers, Tisdale put her degree in international relations to work as a White House press writer for Bill Clinton.
Mazel tov to the happy couple!
RELATED: Hollywood's best voices
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite