Mike Tyson on bizarre love triangle with Pitt & ex-wife
- Photo: Agostini/Invision/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 8
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/Retna Ltd.3 of 8
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: JG6/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:16 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:40:15 AM
- 'Transcendence' Review: Johnny Depp Is a Ghost in the Machine in This Bug-Riddled MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 9:01:00 PM
- Bad Bangs: The Making of Billy Bob Thornton's Demented Fargo LookMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 8:46:00 PM
- 'Roswell' Stars to Reunite at ATX Television FestivalMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 7:20:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Review: Even Skeptics Can Find This Tale Humane and Even-HandMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 7:05:00 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:16 a.m. EDT
Mike Tyson stopped talking about boxing for a moment in his Yahoo! Sports interview on the "In Depth With Graham Bensinger" show to share a crazy story that involved him walking in on Brad Pitt and his now ex-wife Robin Givens having sex.
The 46-year-old boxer, who is now married to his third wife Lakiha Spencer, explained the scenario, telling Bensinger, "I was doing a divorce but I/we [had sex] every day before I would go to my lawyer's office to say she's a pig and stealing. I would go to … [Givens'] house to have sex with her. This particular day, someone beat me to the punch. And I guess Brad got there earlier than I did."
RELATED: They dated?
What was Tyson's reaction? "I was mad as hell. I was going to ... you should have saw his face when he saw me." He added that he has no hard feelings towards Pitt over what happened.
That wasn't the only reveal the heavyweight champ dredged up. He also revealed he had a severe cocaine addiction while filming the first of "The Hangover" films. "They had to know I was messed up," he said of his co-stars and crew. "I couldn't talk. I had the cocaine talk. … So those guys are just beautiful people. They had my back, and I appreciate that and stuff, then they asked me to come back."
RELATED: Tyson renews vows with wife
Tyson told Bensinger that he has since received treatment for his addiction.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite