Mike Tyson on bizarre love triangle with Pitt & ex-wife
- Photo: Agostini/Invision/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 8
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/Retna Ltd.3 of 8
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: JG6/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
Mike Tyson stopped talking about boxing for a moment in his Yahoo! Sports interview on the "In Depth With Graham Bensinger" show to share a crazy story that involved him walking in on Brad Pitt and his now ex-wife Robin Givens having sex.
The 46-year-old boxer, who is now married to his third wife Lakiha Spencer, explained the scenario, telling Bensinger, "I was doing a divorce but I/we [had sex] every day before I would go to my lawyer's office to say she's a pig and stealing. I would go to … [Givens'] house to have sex with her. This particular day, someone beat me to the punch. And I guess Brad got there earlier than I did."
RELATED: They dated?
What was Tyson's reaction? "I was mad as hell. I was going to ... you should have saw his face when he saw me." He added that he has no hard feelings towards Pitt over what happened.
That wasn't the only reveal the heavyweight champ dredged up. He also revealed he had a severe cocaine addiction while filming the first of "The Hangover" films. "They had to know I was messed up," he said of his co-stars and crew. "I couldn't talk. I had the cocaine talk. … So those guys are just beautiful people. They had my back, and I appreciate that and stuff, then they asked me to come back."
RELATED: Tyson renews vows with wife
Tyson told Bensinger that he has since received treatment for his addiction.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite