Mila Kunis' Alleged Stalker to Stand Trial
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: AdMedia/Retna Ltd.3 of 12
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks4 of 12
- Photo: Chris Behnke, Dean, Bryan/NPG/.5 of 12
- Photo: Joseph Kerlakian/StarTraks6 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: Brian Dowling/Retna Ltd.9 of 12
- Photo: FS2/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
A man accused of harassing actress Mila Kunis has been ordered to stand trial on felony stalking charges.
Stuart Lynn Dunn was arrested in Los Angeles last month after allegedly following the "Black Swan" actress to her gym three days in a row. The star contacted police on the third day after Dunn reportedly confronted her in the parking lot as she left the building.
It subsequently emerged that Dunn had previously been banned from approaching or contacting Kunis for three years after breaking into her vacant home in January, and cops charged him with felony stalking and felony stalking in violation of a restraining order following the latest incident.
Dunn denied the accusations, but a judge expressed concerns about his behavior at a court hearing on May 18 and set bail at $150,000. Kunis was also granted a new protective order against the suspect.
In a preliminary hearing on Wednesday, Detective John Gregozek, who interviewed the actress after the encounter, testified that Kunis had been "scared of Mr. Dunn" and "in fear for her safety". He also recalled how the star thought Dunn had "crazy eyes" and looked like he "could eat" her, reports Eonline.com.
Defense attorney Ruchi Gupta argued that Dunn was not a "credible threat", but the judge sided with prosecutors and set an arraignment date for June 27.
Dunn, 27, faces up to four years in prison if convicted of the felony charges.
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite