Mila Kunis' Alleged Stalker to Stand Trial
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: AdMedia/Retna Ltd.3 of 12
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks4 of 12
- Photo: Chris Behnke, Dean, Bryan/NPG/.5 of 12
- Photo: Joseph Kerlakian/StarTraks6 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: Brian Dowling/Retna Ltd.9 of 12
- Photo: FS2/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Estelle Parsons to appear on Broadway in springMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 8:11:36 AM
- Reactions to 71st annual Golden Globe nominationsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 7:57:53 AM
- Golden Globes Nominations by the NumbersMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 7:47:34 AM
- Conan, Ice Cube, and Kevin Hart Catch a Ride With a Total Stranger (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 7:07:59 AM
- The Golden Globes Big Shock: They Got it RightMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 6:57:49 AM
- Estelle Parsons to appear on Broadway in spring
A man accused of harassing actress Mila Kunis has been ordered to stand trial on felony stalking charges.
Stuart Lynn Dunn was arrested in Los Angeles last month after allegedly following the "Black Swan" actress to her gym three days in a row. The star contacted police on the third day after Dunn reportedly confronted her in the parking lot as she left the building.
It subsequently emerged that Dunn had previously been banned from approaching or contacting Kunis for three years after breaking into her vacant home in January, and cops charged him with felony stalking and felony stalking in violation of a restraining order following the latest incident.
Dunn denied the accusations, but a judge expressed concerns about his behavior at a court hearing on May 18 and set bail at $150,000. Kunis was also granted a new protective order against the suspect.
In a preliminary hearing on Wednesday, Detective John Gregozek, who interviewed the actress after the encounter, testified that Kunis had been "scared of Mr. Dunn" and "in fear for her safety". He also recalled how the star thought Dunn had "crazy eyes" and looked like he "could eat" her, reports Eonline.com.
Defense attorney Ruchi Gupta argued that Dunn was not a "credible threat", but the judge sided with prosecutors and set an arraignment date for June 27.
Dunn, 27, faces up to four years in prison if convicted of the felony charges.
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite