Mila Kunis' Alleged Stalker to Stand Trial
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: AdMedia/Retna Ltd.3 of 12
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks4 of 12
- Photo: Chris Behnke, Dean, Bryan/NPG/.5 of 12
- Photo: Joseph Kerlakian/StarTraks6 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: Brian Dowling/Retna Ltd.9 of 12
- Photo: FS2/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
A man accused of harassing actress Mila Kunis has been ordered to stand trial on felony stalking charges.
Stuart Lynn Dunn was arrested in Los Angeles last month after allegedly following the "Black Swan" actress to her gym three days in a row. The star contacted police on the third day after Dunn reportedly confronted her in the parking lot as she left the building.
It subsequently emerged that Dunn had previously been banned from approaching or contacting Kunis for three years after breaking into her vacant home in January, and cops charged him with felony stalking and felony stalking in violation of a restraining order following the latest incident.
Dunn denied the accusations, but a judge expressed concerns about his behavior at a court hearing on May 18 and set bail at $150,000. Kunis was also granted a new protective order against the suspect.
In a preliminary hearing on Wednesday, Detective John Gregozek, who interviewed the actress after the encounter, testified that Kunis had been "scared of Mr. Dunn" and "in fear for her safety". He also recalled how the star thought Dunn had "crazy eyes" and looked like he "could eat" her, reports Eonline.com.
Defense attorney Ruchi Gupta argued that Dunn was not a "credible threat", but the judge sided with prosecutors and set an arraignment date for June 27.
Dunn, 27, faces up to four years in prison if convicted of the felony charges.
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite