Mila Kunis' Alleged Stalker to Stand Trial
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: AdMedia/Retna Ltd.3 of 12
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks4 of 12
- Photo: Chris Behnke, Dean, Bryan/NPG/.5 of 12
- Photo: Joseph Kerlakian/StarTraks6 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: Brian Dowling/Retna Ltd.9 of 12
- Photo: FS2/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier diesMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:54:34 AM
- Jonathan Demme selling vast art collection in Pa.MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:51:16 AM
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' MonologueMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler Has Surprise Beach WeddingMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:28:00 PM
- Science Channel Greenlights Craig Ferguson Series 'I F-ing Love Science'MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:10:00 PM
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier dies
A man accused of harassing actress Mila Kunis has been ordered to stand trial on felony stalking charges.
Stuart Lynn Dunn was arrested in Los Angeles last month after allegedly following the "Black Swan" actress to her gym three days in a row. The star contacted police on the third day after Dunn reportedly confronted her in the parking lot as she left the building.
It subsequently emerged that Dunn had previously been banned from approaching or contacting Kunis for three years after breaking into her vacant home in January, and cops charged him with felony stalking and felony stalking in violation of a restraining order following the latest incident.
Dunn denied the accusations, but a judge expressed concerns about his behavior at a court hearing on May 18 and set bail at $150,000. Kunis was also granted a new protective order against the suspect.
In a preliminary hearing on Wednesday, Detective John Gregozek, who interviewed the actress after the encounter, testified that Kunis had been "scared of Mr. Dunn" and "in fear for her safety". He also recalled how the star thought Dunn had "crazy eyes" and looked like he "could eat" her, reports Eonline.com.
Defense attorney Ruchi Gupta argued that Dunn was not a "credible threat", but the judge sided with prosecutors and set an arraignment date for June 27.
Dunn, 27, faces up to four years in prison if convicted of the felony charges.
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Mariah Carey does her best impression of a mermaid on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Hugh Jackman, see some of the best celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite