Mila Kunis' Alleged Stalker to Stand Trial
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 12
- Photo: AdMedia/Retna Ltd.3 of 12
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks4 of 12
- Photo: Chris Behnke, Dean, Bryan/NPG/.5 of 12
- Photo: Joseph Kerlakian/StarTraks6 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: Brian Dowling/Retna Ltd.9 of 12
- Photo: FS2/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
A man accused of harassing actress Mila Kunis has been ordered to stand trial on felony stalking charges.
Stuart Lynn Dunn was arrested in Los Angeles last month after allegedly following the "Black Swan" actress to her gym three days in a row. The star contacted police on the third day after Dunn reportedly confronted her in the parking lot as she left the building.
It subsequently emerged that Dunn had previously been banned from approaching or contacting Kunis for three years after breaking into her vacant home in January, and cops charged him with felony stalking and felony stalking in violation of a restraining order following the latest incident.
Dunn denied the accusations, but a judge expressed concerns about his behavior at a court hearing on May 18 and set bail at $150,000. Kunis was also granted a new protective order against the suspect.
In a preliminary hearing on Wednesday, Detective John Gregozek, who interviewed the actress after the encounter, testified that Kunis had been "scared of Mr. Dunn" and "in fear for her safety". He also recalled how the star thought Dunn had "crazy eyes" and looked like he "could eat" her, reports Eonline.com.
Defense attorney Ruchi Gupta argued that Dunn was not a "credible threat", but the judge sided with prosecutors and set an arraignment date for June 27.
Dunn, 27, faces up to four years in prison if convicted of the felony charges.
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCat's in the Bag
From Crowd Ignite