Mila Kunis, Ashton Kutcher "Open with Their Affection" During Lunch Date
- Photo: FOX1 of 11
- Photo: Chris Behnke, Dean, Bryan/NPG/.2 of 11
- Photo: Retna Ltd.3 of 11
- Photo: WENN4 of 11
- Photo: Fox TV/.5 of 11
- Photo: Fox TV/.6 of 11
- Photo: Fox TV/.7 of 11
- Photo: Fox TV/.8 of 11
- Photo: Fox TV/.9 of 11
- Photo: Wonderwall10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:45 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel's High Frame Rate Theaters Nearly Doubled But Warner BroMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:36:29 PM
- Leighton Meester to Make Broadway Debut Opposite James Franco in 'Of Mice and Men'MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:00:07 PM
- How Hollywood Infiltrated Miami's Art Basel (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:56:35 PM
- '20 Feet From Stardom' Stars to Sing National Anthem at Rose BowlMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:04:02 PM
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' Awards
Seems like things are continuing to heat up between longtime friends Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis.
While grabbing lunch at L.A.'s exclusive Soho House on Saturday, the "That 70s' Show" costars shared an intimate meal together while packing on the PDA.
"They were seated on a couch on the same side of the table and Mila was running her hands through Ashton's hair," a witness tells Us Weekly. "She had her elbow resting on his back and couldn't stop playing with his hair and rubbing his shoulders. He leaned in and whispered to her and kissed her cheek. They were holding hands."
The pair have been hanging out since late April doing everything from road trips to dining out in public. A source recently told Us, "They're not exclusive, but they are hanging out and seeing where it's going."
Keeping their relationship undefined may be just what the doctor ordered for Kutcher, 34, who split from wife Demi Moore after six years in November 2011, and Kunis, 28, who tells July's Glamour magazine, "I've never dated. I can say this honestly: I don't know what it's like to date."
But in the meantime, their private, one-on-one interactions look like two friends who are making up for lost time.
"They seemed to feel safe and were being open with their affection," the witness from Soho House tells Us.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite