Mila Kunis, Ashton Kutcher "Open with Their Affection" During Lunch Date
- Photo: FOX1 of 11
- Photo: Chris Behnke, Dean, Bryan/NPG/.2 of 11
- Photo: Retna Ltd.3 of 11
- Photo: WENN4 of 11
- Photo: Fox TV/.5 of 11
- Photo: Fox TV/.6 of 11
- Photo: Fox TV/.7 of 11
- Photo: Fox TV/.8 of 11
- Photo: Fox TV/.9 of 11
- Photo: Wonderwall10 of 11
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
Seems like things are continuing to heat up between longtime friends Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis.
While grabbing lunch at L.A.'s exclusive Soho House on Saturday, the "That 70s' Show" costars shared an intimate meal together while packing on the PDA.
"They were seated on a couch on the same side of the table and Mila was running her hands through Ashton's hair," a witness tells Us Weekly. "She had her elbow resting on his back and couldn't stop playing with his hair and rubbing his shoulders. He leaned in and whispered to her and kissed her cheek. They were holding hands."
The pair have been hanging out since late April doing everything from road trips to dining out in public. A source recently told Us, "They're not exclusive, but they are hanging out and seeing where it's going."
Keeping their relationship undefined may be just what the doctor ordered for Kutcher, 34, who split from wife Demi Moore after six years in November 2011, and Kunis, 28, who tells July's Glamour magazine, "I've never dated. I can say this honestly: I don't know what it's like to date."
But in the meantime, their private, one-on-one interactions look like two friends who are making up for lost time.
"They seemed to feel safe and were being open with their affection," the witness from Soho House tells Us.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBikini Babe
From Crowd Ignite