Mila Kunis, Ashton Kutcher "Open with Their Affection" During Lunch Date
- Photo: FOX1 of 11
- Photo: Chris Behnke, Dean, Bryan/NPG/.2 of 11
- Photo: Retna Ltd.3 of 11
- Photo: WENN4 of 11
- Photo: Fox TV/.5 of 11
- Photo: Fox TV/.6 of 11
- Photo: Fox TV/.7 of 11
- Photo: Fox TV/.8 of 11
- Photo: Fox TV/.9 of 11
- Photo: Wonderwall10 of 11
More Celeb News
- BuzzFeed Editor Ben Smith Details All 41 Instances of Political Reporter's PlagiarismMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 8:30:00 AM
- Apple Plans to Buy Radio-Podcasting App Swell for $30 Million (Report)MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:42:00 AM
- Anthony Anderson Eats America for Food NetworkMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 6:49:00 AM
- The Twin Girls From 'The Shining' Went to the Stanley Kubrick Museum and Took AmazMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 6:37:00 AM
- Need More Sarah Palin? Right-Wing Firebrand Launches Online TV ChannelMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 11:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Editor Ben Smith Details All 41 Instances of Political Reporter's Plagiarism
Seems like things are continuing to heat up between longtime friends Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis.
While grabbing lunch at L.A.'s exclusive Soho House on Saturday, the "That 70s' Show" costars shared an intimate meal together while packing on the PDA.
"They were seated on a couch on the same side of the table and Mila was running her hands through Ashton's hair," a witness tells Us Weekly. "She had her elbow resting on his back and couldn't stop playing with his hair and rubbing his shoulders. He leaned in and whispered to her and kissed her cheek. They were holding hands."
The pair have been hanging out since late April doing everything from road trips to dining out in public. A source recently told Us, "They're not exclusive, but they are hanging out and seeing where it's going."
Keeping their relationship undefined may be just what the doctor ordered for Kutcher, 34, who split from wife Demi Moore after six years in November 2011, and Kunis, 28, who tells July's Glamour magazine, "I've never dated. I can say this honestly: I don't know what it's like to date."
But in the meantime, their private, one-on-one interactions look like two friends who are making up for lost time.
"They seemed to feel safe and were being open with their affection," the witness from Soho House tells Us.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Taylor Swift has been rocking red over the years.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite