Mila Kunis, Ashton Kutcher "Open with Their Affection" During Lunch Date
- Photo: FOX1 of 11
- Photo: Chris Behnke, Dean, Bryan/NPG/.2 of 11
- Photo: Retna Ltd.3 of 11
- Photo: WENN4 of 11
- Photo: Fox TV/.5 of 11
- Photo: Fox TV/.6 of 11
- Photo: Fox TV/.7 of 11
- Photo: Fox TV/.8 of 11
- Photo: Fox TV/.9 of 11
- Photo: Wonderwall10 of 11
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Seems like things are continuing to heat up between longtime friends Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis.
While grabbing lunch at L.A.'s exclusive Soho House on Saturday, the "That 70s' Show" costars shared an intimate meal together while packing on the PDA.
"They were seated on a couch on the same side of the table and Mila was running her hands through Ashton's hair," a witness tells Us Weekly. "She had her elbow resting on his back and couldn't stop playing with his hair and rubbing his shoulders. He leaned in and whispered to her and kissed her cheek. They were holding hands."
The pair have been hanging out since late April doing everything from road trips to dining out in public. A source recently told Us, "They're not exclusive, but they are hanging out and seeing where it's going."
Keeping their relationship undefined may be just what the doctor ordered for Kutcher, 34, who split from wife Demi Moore after six years in November 2011, and Kunis, 28, who tells July's Glamour magazine, "I've never dated. I can say this honestly: I don't know what it's like to date."
But in the meantime, their private, one-on-one interactions look like two friends who are making up for lost time.
"They seemed to feel safe and were being open with their affection," the witness from Soho House tells Us.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite