Mila Kunis: "If I were going to get plastic surgery, I'd get some real work done."Related: Celeb Gloss
- Photo: Sheryl Nields/.1 of 7
- Photo: Sheryl Nields/.2 of 7
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com3 of 7
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Denis Poroy/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:39:13 PM
- HBO Passes on Darren Aronofsky Pilot 'Hobgoblin,' FX Eyes Project (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:34:40 PM
- Journalist Michael Hastings Dead at 33MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:21:05 PM
- Paul Feig Developing Female James Bond Comedy 'Susan Cooper'MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:06:06 PM
- Reed Elsevier Sues Jay Penske's Variety, Claims $1.3 Million OwedMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:18:15 PM
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection
By Brenda Rodriguez
Mila Kunis breaks it down like this: Stop asking if Ashton Kutcher is a good kisser, she never dated a "That '70s Show" guy, and, no, she hasn't had plastic surgery. "The Book of Eli" beauty also shares some choice thoughts on all things celebrity in this month's Esquire magazine. Check her out.
RELATED: More pics of Kunis at Esquire
One site alleges Kunis had a nose job, even though the before and after photos look identical. Kunis says not so:
"Where are my boobs? If I were going to get plastic surgery, I'd get some real work done."
RELATED VIDEO: Check out footage of Kunis
She wants a better "class" of paparazzi:
"Sometimes I'll get paparazzi, but it's only because someone else was here before me, and I'm like, 'Crap, I got the leftovers.'"
RELATED: See other sexy celebs
She's done talking about Ashton Kutcher:
"Journalists will ask, 'Is he a good kisser?' It's no longer a cute question. It was 10 years ago. I'm no longer 15. What am I going to say, 'He's such a soft kisser, it was delightful.'''
Contrary to reports, she never dated her "That '70s Show" co-stars:
"I never dated Wilmer [Valderrama]. I never dated Danny [Masterson]. They're like my brothers. That's disgusting. That's wrong."
RELATED: Learn more about Kunis
On playing a younger version of Angelina Jolie's character in "Gia," and what her parents thought after the fact:
"They were like, 'What did we put you in?!' They were as dumbfounded as I was."
More from Esquire:
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite