Mila Kunis: "If I were going to get plastic surgery, I'd get some real work done."
- Photo: Sheryl Nields/.1 of 7
- Photo: Sheryl Nields/.2 of 7
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com3 of 7
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Denis Poroy/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Conan, Ice Cube, and Kevin Hart Catch a Ride With a Total Stranger (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 7:07:59 AM
- The Golden Globes Big Shock: They Got it RightMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 6:57:49 AM
- Stephen Colbert Releases Obamacare Christmas Carol Parodies (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 6:49:56 AM
- 'Daily Show': How Congress' Budget Deal is Like the 'Free Willy&MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 6:06:02 AM
- Golden Globes Nominees Include 'American Hustle,' 'Her,' &apMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 5:44:10 AM
- Conan, Ice Cube, and Kevin Hart Catch a Ride With a Total Stranger (Video)
By Brenda Rodriguez
Mila Kunis breaks it down like this: Stop asking if Ashton Kutcher is a good kisser, she never dated a "That '70s Show" guy, and, no, she hasn't had plastic surgery. "The Book of Eli" beauty also shares some choice thoughts on all things celebrity in this month's Esquire magazine. Check her out.
RELATED: More pics of Kunis at Esquire
One site alleges Kunis had a nose job, even though the before and after photos look identical. Kunis says not so:
"Where are my boobs? If I were going to get plastic surgery, I'd get some real work done."
RELATED VIDEO: Check out footage of Kunis
She wants a better "class" of paparazzi:
"Sometimes I'll get paparazzi, but it's only because someone else was here before me, and I'm like, 'Crap, I got the leftovers.'"
RELATED: See other sexy celebs
She's done talking about Ashton Kutcher:
"Journalists will ask, 'Is he a good kisser?' It's no longer a cute question. It was 10 years ago. I'm no longer 15. What am I going to say, 'He's such a soft kisser, it was delightful.'''
Contrary to reports, she never dated her "That '70s Show" co-stars:
"I never dated Wilmer [Valderrama]. I never dated Danny [Masterson]. They're like my brothers. That's disgusting. That's wrong."
RELATED: Learn more about Kunis
On playing a younger version of Angelina Jolie's character in "Gia," and what her parents thought after the fact:
"They were like, 'What did we put you in?!' They were as dumbfounded as I was."
More from Esquire:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGlobe Noms
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite