Mila Kunis, Justin Timberlake: Yes, We're Going to Marine Corps Ball!
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com1 of 15
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com2 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Bernhard Kuhmstedt/Retna Digital4 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: Elle6 of 15
- Photo: Elle7 of 15
- Photo: Elle8 of 15
- Photo: Elle9 of 15
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: Terry Richardson/GQ12 of 15
- Photo: Terry Richardson/GQ13 of 15
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
They're doing it for their country!
Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake have both confirmed it: they're each going to a Marine Corps Ball!
Kunis, 27, confirmed that she would be attending the Marine Corps Ball in Greenville, North Caolina, with Sgt. Scott Moore on Nov. 18; Timberlake, 30, also accepted his invite to the Marine Corps Ball right outside of Washington, D.C. with Corporal Kelsey De Santis on Nov. 12.
"Never did I say that I was not going," Kunis said on Thursday at a press conference. The tale of her backing out due to production obligations was made up, she said, but "people believed it, unfortunately."
"I am attending," she added. "I will be there." When the crowd cheered for her, she stopped them. "Hold on! There's no need to applaud. It's nothing great, you guys! I accepted an invitation, and I'm staying true to my word."
Kunis explained that she got "permission to be released from work for the day," and she'll be "flying in, then flying back out" so she can attend the event.
When Timberlake was asked if he said yes to De Santis' invitation, he said yes. "But not because she shouted out one of my songs, which I do love," he said at Thursday's press conference. (De Santis made a reference to Timberlake's 2002 hit "Cry Me a River" in her YouTube video invitation.) "And not because she had all those beefcake military guys behind her to try to intimidate me -- although that probably would have worked by itself. I don't get asked out ever! So I was very flattered by that."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite