Mila Kunis, Justin Timberlake: Yes, We're Going to Marine Corps Ball!
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com1 of 15
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com2 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Bernhard Kuhmstedt/Retna Digital4 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: Elle6 of 15
- Photo: Elle7 of 15
- Photo: Elle8 of 15
- Photo: Elle9 of 15
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: Terry Richardson/GQ12 of 15
- Photo: Terry Richardson/GQ13 of 15
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:45 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel's High Frame Rate Theaters Nearly Doubled But Warner BroMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:36:29 PM
- Leighton Meester to Make Broadway Debut Opposite James Franco in 'Of Mice and Men'MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:00:07 PM
- How Hollywood Infiltrated Miami's Art Basel (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:56:35 PM
- '20 Feet From Stardom' Stars to Sing National Anthem at Rose BowlMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:04:02 PM
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' Awards
They're doing it for their country!
Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake have both confirmed it: they're each going to a Marine Corps Ball!
Kunis, 27, confirmed that she would be attending the Marine Corps Ball in Greenville, North Caolina, with Sgt. Scott Moore on Nov. 18; Timberlake, 30, also accepted his invite to the Marine Corps Ball right outside of Washington, D.C. with Corporal Kelsey De Santis on Nov. 12.
"Never did I say that I was not going," Kunis said on Thursday at a press conference. The tale of her backing out due to production obligations was made up, she said, but "people believed it, unfortunately."
"I am attending," she added. "I will be there." When the crowd cheered for her, she stopped them. "Hold on! There's no need to applaud. It's nothing great, you guys! I accepted an invitation, and I'm staying true to my word."
Kunis explained that she got "permission to be released from work for the day," and she'll be "flying in, then flying back out" so she can attend the event.
When Timberlake was asked if he said yes to De Santis' invitation, he said yes. "But not because she shouted out one of my songs, which I do love," he said at Thursday's press conference. (De Santis made a reference to Timberlake's 2002 hit "Cry Me a River" in her YouTube video invitation.) "And not because she had all those beefcake military guys behind her to try to intimidate me -- although that probably would have worked by itself. I don't get asked out ever! So I was very flattered by that."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite