Mila Kunis, Justin Timberlake: Yes, We're Going to Marine Corps Ball!
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com1 of 15
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com2 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Bernhard Kuhmstedt/Retna Digital4 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: Elle6 of 15
- Photo: Elle7 of 15
- Photo: Elle8 of 15
- Photo: Elle9 of 15
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: Terry Richardson/GQ12 of 15
- Photo: Terry Richardson/GQ13 of 15
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
They're doing it for their country!
Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake have both confirmed it: they're each going to a Marine Corps Ball!
Kunis, 27, confirmed that she would be attending the Marine Corps Ball in Greenville, North Caolina, with Sgt. Scott Moore on Nov. 18; Timberlake, 30, also accepted his invite to the Marine Corps Ball right outside of Washington, D.C. with Corporal Kelsey De Santis on Nov. 12.
"Never did I say that I was not going," Kunis said on Thursday at a press conference. The tale of her backing out due to production obligations was made up, she said, but "people believed it, unfortunately."
"I am attending," she added. "I will be there." When the crowd cheered for her, she stopped them. "Hold on! There's no need to applaud. It's nothing great, you guys! I accepted an invitation, and I'm staying true to my word."
Kunis explained that she got "permission to be released from work for the day," and she'll be "flying in, then flying back out" so she can attend the event.
When Timberlake was asked if he said yes to De Santis' invitation, he said yes. "But not because she shouted out one of my songs, which I do love," he said at Thursday's press conference. (De Santis made a reference to Timberlake's 2002 hit "Cry Me a River" in her YouTube video invitation.) "And not because she had all those beefcake military guys behind her to try to intimidate me -- although that probably would have worked by itself. I don't get asked out ever! So I was very flattered by that."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite