Mila Kunis, Justin Timberlake: Yes, We're Going to Marine Corps Ball!
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com1 of 15
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage.com2 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Bernhard Kuhmstedt/Retna Digital4 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: Elle6 of 15
- Photo: Elle7 of 15
- Photo: Elle8 of 15
- Photo: Elle9 of 15
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: Terry Richardson/GQ12 of 15
- Photo: Terry Richardson/GQ13 of 15
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
They're doing it for their country!
Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake have both confirmed it: they're each going to a Marine Corps Ball!
Kunis, 27, confirmed that she would be attending the Marine Corps Ball in Greenville, North Caolina, with Sgt. Scott Moore on Nov. 18; Timberlake, 30, also accepted his invite to the Marine Corps Ball right outside of Washington, D.C. with Corporal Kelsey De Santis on Nov. 12.
"Never did I say that I was not going," Kunis said on Thursday at a press conference. The tale of her backing out due to production obligations was made up, she said, but "people believed it, unfortunately."
"I am attending," she added. "I will be there." When the crowd cheered for her, she stopped them. "Hold on! There's no need to applaud. It's nothing great, you guys! I accepted an invitation, and I'm staying true to my word."
Kunis explained that she got "permission to be released from work for the day," and she'll be "flying in, then flying back out" so she can attend the event.
When Timberlake was asked if he said yes to De Santis' invitation, he said yes. "But not because she shouted out one of my songs, which I do love," he said at Thursday's press conference. (De Santis made a reference to Timberlake's 2002 hit "Cry Me a River" in her YouTube video invitation.) "And not because she had all those beefcake military guys behind her to try to intimidate me -- although that probably would have worked by itself. I don't get asked out ever! So I was very flattered by that."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite