- Photo: Terry Richardson/Harper's Bazaar1 of 9
By Drew Mackie
She proved that "Black Swan" wasn't a fluke. Ever since, this former "That '70s Show" cutie has remained in the spotlight, both for her acting feats (such as starring opposite Justin Timberlake in "Friends With Benefits") and for her status as one of Hollywood's hottest bachelorettes. Speaking to Harper's Bazaar, Mila Kunis opens up about being single, her body post-"Black Swan" and more.
On staying single following her 2010 breakup with Macaulay Culkin:
"I don't get asked out. This past year, I haven't been home, so who's going to ask me? … I mean, I honestly think being single's great. Being in a relationship's great. It's all about the timing. I loved it."
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite