Mila Kunis: Seeing Justin Timberlake's Bits and Pieces Was Wrong
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Carlos Diaz/Retna Digital4 of 6
- Photo: Perkins, Andrade/Pacific Coast News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Frank Grillo Steps Into a Lead Role With 'The Purge' SequelMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 3:52:19 PM
- 'Psych's' James Roday: What Made Musical Episode 'Crazy, ChallenMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 3:45:50 PM
- FX Orders Howard Gordon-Gideon Raff Drama 'Tyrant' to SeriesMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 2:30:11 PM
- ABC to Air Julie Andrews' Classic 'Sound of Music'MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 2:23:56 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Has Its Most-Watched Season FinaleMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 2:06:50 PM
- Frank Grillo Steps Into a Lead Role With 'The Purge' Sequel
My oh my, Mila!
Mila Kunis is currently making headlines for her daring love scenes with Natalie Portman in acclaimed thriller "Black Swan," opening Friday -- and the star also steams it up with Justin Timberlake in the comedy "Friends With Benefits," out next July.
"I adore him. He's great," Kunis, 27, said of Timberlake, 29, during a Friday appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show."
But the sex scenes? "It's very awkward," the actress admitted. "I mean, the truth is, we got to have very uncomfortable scenes for two weeks."
Shooting racy encounters is anything but fun, Kunis explained. "There's like 150 crew men watching and you see each other's bits and pieces. The whole thing is just wrong!"
When Ellen DeGeneres asked Kunis to elaborate on what "bits and pieces" show up in the film, the star giggled and demurred, "yeah, well, you'll see the movie!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite