Mila Kunis Appears in New Dior Ads
- Photo: Dior / Mikael Jansson/.1 of 20
- Photo: Dior / Mikael Jansson/.2 of 20
- Photo: FS2/WENN3 of 20
- Photo: WENN4 of 20
- Photo: via DailyMail/GQ5 of 20
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com6 of 20
- Photo: WENN7 of 20
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin8 of 20
- Photo: Patrick Hoffman/WENN9 of 20
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage10 of 20
- Photo: Terry Richardson/GQ11 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com12 of 20
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 20
- Photo: STICKMAN/Bauer-Griffin14 of 20
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com15 of 20
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com16 of 20
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP17 of 20
- Photo: Craig McDean/W18 of 20
- Photo: Craig McDean/W19 of 20
More Celeb News
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:35:22 PM
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Reveals New Characters, Carter Adds Captain DirectorsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:28:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 7:11 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:32 PM
- Selma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:28 PM
- 'Justice League' Recruiting 'Batman v Superman' Writer Chris TerMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-Con
She showed off her impressive sartorial skills on the red carpet while promoting "Black Swan" and "Friends With Benefits" last year, and now Mila Kunis is going even more high-fashion.
The actress, 28, is the latest celebrity to represent Christian Dior.
"I am absolutely thrilled to be working with Dior," Kunis said in a statement. "The brand is iconic in so many ways. It defines fashion, elegance and sophistication."
The actress, who joins fellow A-listers Marion Cotillard, Charlize Theron and Natalie Portman as a rep for the luxe French fashion house, will appear in the spring fashion campaign for the Miss Dior handbag shot by Mikael Jansson and slated to break this month in international editions of Elle, Vogue and Madame Figaro.
And while Kunis told WWD that she's still "just learning about fashion" and confessed to being more of a "jeans and T-shirt" type, she's excited to get decked out in Dior's elegant designs.
"In my daily life, I don't wear the most feminine pieces," Kunis revealed. "But I love to feel feminine when I'm on the red carpet." She added, "I find that Dior is an incredibly grounded house. I always thought what Dior does is so sophisticated, feminine and beautiful."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite