Mila Kunis Appears in New Dior Ads
- Photo: Dior / Mikael Jansson/.1 of 20
- Photo: Dior / Mikael Jansson/.2 of 20
- Photo: FS2/WENN3 of 20
- Photo: WENN4 of 20
- Photo: via DailyMail/GQ5 of 20
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com6 of 20
- Photo: WENN7 of 20
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin8 of 20
- Photo: Patrick Hoffman/WENN9 of 20
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage10 of 20
- Photo: Terry Richardson/GQ11 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com12 of 20
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 20
- Photo: STICKMAN/Bauer-Griffin14 of 20
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com15 of 20
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com16 of 20
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP17 of 20
- Photo: Craig McDean/W18 of 20
- Photo: Craig McDean/W19 of 20
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
She showed off her impressive sartorial skills on the red carpet while promoting "Black Swan" and "Friends With Benefits" last year, and now Mila Kunis is going even more high-fashion.
The actress, 28, is the latest celebrity to represent Christian Dior.
"I am absolutely thrilled to be working with Dior," Kunis said in a statement. "The brand is iconic in so many ways. It defines fashion, elegance and sophistication."
The actress, who joins fellow A-listers Marion Cotillard, Charlize Theron and Natalie Portman as a rep for the luxe French fashion house, will appear in the spring fashion campaign for the Miss Dior handbag shot by Mikael Jansson and slated to break this month in international editions of Elle, Vogue and Madame Figaro.
And while Kunis told WWD that she's still "just learning about fashion" and confessed to being more of a "jeans and T-shirt" type, she's excited to get decked out in Dior's elegant designs.
"In my daily life, I don't wear the most feminine pieces," Kunis revealed. "But I love to feel feminine when I'm on the red carpet." She added, "I find that Dior is an incredibly grounded house. I always thought what Dior does is so sophisticated, feminine and beautiful."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Kim Kardashian, Fergie, Duchess Kate and more celebs look now that they've lost their pregnancy weight.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYear in Romance
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite