Mila Kunis Tries to 'Kill Germs' With Vodka, Tequila and Vitamins
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: via DailyMail/GQ2 of 16
- Photo: Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Thelonius/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Glamour UK/Promotional8 of 16
- Photo: WENN9 of 16
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Sekretarev/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Patrick Hoffman/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: PX1/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Sekretarev/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Ratings: ABC's 'Resurrection' Debuts BigMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:36:00 AM
- 'True Detective': What We Know About Season 2MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:21:00 AM
- ABC Drama 'Resurrection' Sparks Social Media Buzz Even If People Can't SMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:19:00 AM
- 20th Century Fox TV Distribution Promotes Kristen Finney to SVP, Worldwide Pay TV and SVODMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:14:00 AM
- William Guarnere, 'Band of Brothers' Character and WWII Vet, Dead at 90MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 7:41:00 AM
- Ratings: ABC's 'Resurrection' Debuts Big
Just where is Mila Kunis getting her medical advice?
In GQ's Men of the Year issue, the "Knockout of the Year" honoree and star of "Friends With Benefits" offered to help writer Michael Idov cure his sore throat with an unusual remedy.
"Let's get some Cabernet going," she told Idov after preparing some hot tea in her apartment. "It'll make you feel better and it will make you drunk."
After handing off the $50 Grgich Hills Cabernet Franc bottle to Idov, Kunis decided it was "perfect for boiling" and poured it into a saucepan.
She then added green tea powder ("It's vitamins!"), two gel caps of fish oil ("What's the difference? It's all going to end up liquefied and syrupy"), apple cider vinegar ("Because that's just always good for you"), and Ayurvedic chai.
Kunis, 28, then agreed to test the concoction with Idov. "I'll get wasted with you on this wine," she told him. "F-ck it. It's good for you!"
Unhappy with the results, Kunis then decided to add an extra ingredient: hard alcohol. "I have vodka and I have tequila," she told Idov. "What do you think kills germs better?"
The Golden Globe nominee settled on a bottle of Ketel One vodka, pouring half of it into their mugs. "There. Healthy!" she exclaimed. "This will kill everything."
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite