Miley Cyrus, Liam Hemsworth 'Are Talking' While He's in Australia, Source Says
- Photo: CPR/VM/Fame Flynet1 of 15
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks2 of 15
- Photo: Sasha/Fame Flynet3 of 15
- Photo: Miguel/Fame Flynet4 of 15
- Photo: Pheed.com/.5 of 15
- Photo: Pacific Coast News6 of 15
- Photo: St. Clair/Macca/Splash News7 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 15
- Photo: Wonderwall11 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Flynet13 of 15
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images North America14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in SeqMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:01:00 AM
- Seth Rogen Blows Up At Nancy Grace Over Anti-Marijuana TweetsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Gallery eyes portraits in the age of abstract artMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:37 AM
- MovieTickets.com Extends Harkins Theatres Remote Ticketing AgreementMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:00 AM
- Singer Chris Brown's bodyguard on trial in DCMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:05:26 AM
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in Seq
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth clearly needed some distance. Engaged since last summer, Cyrus, 20, and Hemsworth, 23, have been enduring "the worst fights of their relationship" for the past few months, a source concedes in the new issue of Us Weekly, out now. The singer-actress and her "Last Song" co-star have been warring bitterly over everything from Cyrus' drastic punk makeover to his reported Feb. 23 make-out session with an A-list actress.
Which is why Hemsworth dispatched himself March 2 to his homeland of Australia, 7,900 miles away from Los Angeles, to visit with family. "Miley and Liam are talking," another friend assures Us, "but he needed a beat."
Cyrus, meanwhile, has taken a "beat" from social media -- taking a Twitter break last week after Us and other outlets reported news of a major rift between the couple. (She also made two excursions in Los Angeles -- one with Hemsworth's pal Paul Khoury -- where she was photographed without her engagement ring.)
According to E! News, Hemsworth's parents recently purchased a $1.6 million home in Australia for the "Hunger Games" star, where he'll stay during his extended visits Down Under. "He doesn't seem especially sad [or] happy," an insider told the site of his mood during his latest trip. "He seems to be enjoying seeing his family as far as we can tell."
For more on Hemsworth and Cyrus' rocky times -- and whether they'll actually make it to the altar -- pick up the new Us Weekly, on stands Friday.
MORE ON WONDERWALL
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite