Miley Cyrus, Liam Hemsworth Aren't Engaged
- Photo: Nector Marmolejos/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: Facebook/Promotional5 of 9
- Photo: Twitter/.6 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Maker Studios Hit With $19 Million Lawsuit by Former ShowrunnerMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:10:00 PM
- Disney Files Patents for Use of Theme Park DronesMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:07:00 PM
- 'Wonder Woman' Lynda Carter on Guest Judging 'Skin Wars': RuPaulMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:49:00 AM
- 'Party Down' on Hulu: Site Acquires Streaming Rights to Starz SeriesMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:33:00 AM
- Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs to Become Filmmaker-in-Residence at Chapman UniversityMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:27:00 AM
- Maker Studios Hit With $19 Million Lawsuit by Former Showrunner
With "The Hunger Games" garnering rave reviews and grossing a historic $155 million in domestic box office, star Liam Hemsworth and girlfriend Miley Cyrus had plenty to celebrate this weekend. But did the on-and-off couple of three years cap it off with an engagement? Alas, no.
On Saturday, the former "Hannah Montana" star, 19, stepped out with her Australian beau, 22, at Muhammad Ali's Celebrity Fight Night XIII event in Phoenix, Ariz., wearing a huge new diamond ring on her finger. Despite a flurry of speculation over the weekend, a source close to Cyrus confirms to Us Weekly that the sparkler is not an engagement ring.
Regardless, Cyrus has been wearing and showing off the impressive ring for several days. The singer-actress displayed the dazzler in a Thursday tweet raving about a manicure. "I am soooo obsessed with @jennahipp nail foundations! It looks so chic and classic!" she wrote beneath the pic.
Cyrus and Hemsworth hit it off while filming the 2009 romance "The Last Song," and despite an August 2010 split, they reconciled less than a year later.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite