Miley Cyrus, Liam Hemsworth Aren't Engaged
- Photo: Nector Marmolejos/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: Facebook/Promotional5 of 9
- Photo: Twitter/.6 of 9
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Billy Crystal to Present Robin Williams Tribute at EmmysMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:30:00 AM
- 'Masters of Sex,' 'Ray Donovan' Renewed by ShowtimeMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:30:00 AM
- Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2015 Is Looking for New HomeMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:20:00 AM
- George Takei's Husband and Career Architect Finally Gets His Time to ShineMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 9:04:00 AM
- Jennifer Aniston, Jon Hamm and Will Ferrell Headlining 'Stand Up to Cancer' TelecaMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 8:49:00 AM
- Billy Crystal to Present Robin Williams Tribute at Emmys
With "The Hunger Games" garnering rave reviews and grossing a historic $155 million in domestic box office, star Liam Hemsworth and girlfriend Miley Cyrus had plenty to celebrate this weekend. But did the on-and-off couple of three years cap it off with an engagement? Alas, no.
On Saturday, the former "Hannah Montana" star, 19, stepped out with her Australian beau, 22, at Muhammad Ali's Celebrity Fight Night XIII event in Phoenix, Ariz., wearing a huge new diamond ring on her finger. Despite a flurry of speculation over the weekend, a source close to Cyrus confirms to Us Weekly that the sparkler is not an engagement ring.
Regardless, Cyrus has been wearing and showing off the impressive ring for several days. The singer-actress displayed the dazzler in a Thursday tweet raving about a manicure. "I am soooo obsessed with @jennahipp nail foundations! It looks so chic and classic!" she wrote beneath the pic.
Cyrus and Hemsworth hit it off while filming the 2009 romance "The Last Song," and despite an August 2010 split, they reconciled less than a year later.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrettiest Ladies
From Crowd Ignite