Miley Cyrus stops following fiance Liam Hemsworth on Twitter
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks1 of 12
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex USA2 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Gotcha Images/Splash News5 of 12
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 12
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet9 of 12
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage10 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Matthew Perry's 'Odd Couple' Pilot Casts Thomas Lennon as FelixMSNEntertainment 3/13/2014 4:33:00 PM
- Michael Wolff Report of $100 Million Loss at Daily Beast/Newsweek 'Wildly Inaccurate&apMSNEntertainment 3/13/2014 4:08:00 PM
- TV Land's 'Soul Man' Season Premiere to Simulcast Live on BET, CentricMSNEntertainment 3/13/2014 3:57:00 PM
- Garrett Hedlund's Captain Hook Finds His Smee in 'Four Lions' Star Adeel MSNEntertainment 3/13/2014 3:36:00 PM
- Reno 911 Alum Thomas Lennon to Star Opposite Matthew Perry in Odd Couple PilotMSNEntertainment 3/13/2014 3:31:00 PM
- Matthew Perry's 'Odd Couple' Pilot Casts Thomas Lennon as Felix
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned! Days after Us Weekly revealed that Liam Hemsworth has been wooing January Jones behind Miley Cyrus' back, the Tennessee native has stopped following her fiance on Twitter.
Hemsworth and Cyrus' relationship has been anything but civil -- and normal -- in recent months. As Us exclusively reported in its Sept. 16 issue, the Aussie actor has been trying to break free for some time now. "They're just weeks away from calling it off permanently," an insider told Us of their downward spiral. "Liam feels very distant emotionally from Miley these days."
Hemsworth, 23, currently resides at Cyrus' home in L.A.'s Toluca Lake area, but is drifting further away from the four-year, off-and-on romance. This especially rang true when Cyrus took the stage at the "2013 MTV Video Music Awards" in late August for a hypersexual performance alongside R&B crooner Robin Thicke. "He was not pleased. He was embarrassed by all the attention on her," a second insider added.
Indeed, the young Hollywood stars aren't even sleeping in the same room anymore, as it was just revealed this week that the "Catching Fire" star has moved on to "Mad Men" actress Jones.
The blond hunk and Jones, 35, were first photographed together leaving West Hollywood's Chateau Marmont on Feb. 23. Though Hemsworth swore to the "Wrecking Ball" star that nothing happened, Jones has been consoling him through his broken relationship. (Jones' rep says "This is absolutely untrue.")
Though the young stars continue to keep mum about their relationship status, they've seemingly been living different lives since acting like "strangers" at Hemsworth's L.A. premiere of "Paranoia" on Aug. 8. The actor recently supported his brother Chris Hemsworth at his "Rush" premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival on Sept. 8. Meanwhile, Cyrus has been promoting her new "Bangerz" album in Europe. She is set to host "Saturday Night Live" in NYC on Oct. 5.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
The Kardashian sisters take Miami in style on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley, Theo James and more from the cast of "Divergent" talk about their tough roles and what they learned.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite