Miley Cyrus stops following fiance Liam Hemsworth on Twitter
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks1 of 12
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex USA2 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Gotcha Images/Splash News5 of 12
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 12
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet9 of 12
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage10 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Jim Gaffigan's CBS Pilot Gets Series Order From TV LandMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:51:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: A Once Connection, Sons' Final Ride, and a Big Grey's DecisionMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:42:00 PM
- Judd Apatow Hires 'South Park's' Pam Brady to Rewrite 'Business MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:36:00 PM
- CW's 'Flash' Adds 'Rake's' Kelly Frye as SuperMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 3:25:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WME
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned! Days after Us Weekly revealed that Liam Hemsworth has been wooing January Jones behind Miley Cyrus' back, the Tennessee native has stopped following her fiance on Twitter.
Hemsworth and Cyrus' relationship has been anything but civil -- and normal -- in recent months. As Us exclusively reported in its Sept. 16 issue, the Aussie actor has been trying to break free for some time now. "They're just weeks away from calling it off permanently," an insider told Us of their downward spiral. "Liam feels very distant emotionally from Miley these days."
Hemsworth, 23, currently resides at Cyrus' home in L.A.'s Toluca Lake area, but is drifting further away from the four-year, off-and-on romance. This especially rang true when Cyrus took the stage at the "2013 MTV Video Music Awards" in late August for a hypersexual performance alongside R&B crooner Robin Thicke. "He was not pleased. He was embarrassed by all the attention on her," a second insider added.
Indeed, the young Hollywood stars aren't even sleeping in the same room anymore, as it was just revealed this week that the "Catching Fire" star has moved on to "Mad Men" actress Jones.
The blond hunk and Jones, 35, were first photographed together leaving West Hollywood's Chateau Marmont on Feb. 23. Though Hemsworth swore to the "Wrecking Ball" star that nothing happened, Jones has been consoling him through his broken relationship. (Jones' rep says "This is absolutely untrue.")
Though the young stars continue to keep mum about their relationship status, they've seemingly been living different lives since acting like "strangers" at Hemsworth's L.A. premiere of "Paranoia" on Aug. 8. The actor recently supported his brother Chris Hemsworth at his "Rush" premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival on Sept. 8. Meanwhile, Cyrus has been promoting her new "Bangerz" album in Europe. She is set to host "Saturday Night Live" in NYC on Oct. 5.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite