Miley Cyrus stops following fiance Liam Hemsworth on Twitter
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks1 of 12
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex USA2 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Gotcha Images/Splash News5 of 12
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 12
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet9 of 12
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage10 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned! Days after Us Weekly revealed that Liam Hemsworth has been wooing January Jones behind Miley Cyrus' back, the Tennessee native has stopped following her fiance on Twitter.
Hemsworth and Cyrus' relationship has been anything but civil -- and normal -- in recent months. As Us exclusively reported in its Sept. 16 issue, the Aussie actor has been trying to break free for some time now. "They're just weeks away from calling it off permanently," an insider told Us of their downward spiral. "Liam feels very distant emotionally from Miley these days."
Hemsworth, 23, currently resides at Cyrus' home in L.A.'s Toluca Lake area, but is drifting further away from the four-year, off-and-on romance. This especially rang true when Cyrus took the stage at the "2013 MTV Video Music Awards" in late August for a hypersexual performance alongside R&B crooner Robin Thicke. "He was not pleased. He was embarrassed by all the attention on her," a second insider added.
Indeed, the young Hollywood stars aren't even sleeping in the same room anymore, as it was just revealed this week that the "Catching Fire" star has moved on to "Mad Men" actress Jones.
The blond hunk and Jones, 35, were first photographed together leaving West Hollywood's Chateau Marmont on Feb. 23. Though Hemsworth swore to the "Wrecking Ball" star that nothing happened, Jones has been consoling him through his broken relationship. (Jones' rep says "This is absolutely untrue.")
Though the young stars continue to keep mum about their relationship status, they've seemingly been living different lives since acting like "strangers" at Hemsworth's L.A. premiere of "Paranoia" on Aug. 8. The actor recently supported his brother Chris Hemsworth at his "Rush" premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival on Sept. 8. Meanwhile, Cyrus has been promoting her new "Bangerz" album in Europe. She is set to host "Saturday Night Live" in NYC on Oct. 5.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite