Miley Cyrus stops following fiance Liam Hemsworth on Twitter
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks1 of 12
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/Rex USA2 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Gotcha Images/Splash News5 of 12
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 12
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet9 of 12
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage10 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 12
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned! Days after Us Weekly revealed that Liam Hemsworth has been wooing January Jones behind Miley Cyrus' back, the Tennessee native has stopped following her fiance on Twitter.
Hemsworth and Cyrus' relationship has been anything but civil -- and normal -- in recent months. As Us exclusively reported in its Sept. 16 issue, the Aussie actor has been trying to break free for some time now. "They're just weeks away from calling it off permanently," an insider told Us of their downward spiral. "Liam feels very distant emotionally from Miley these days."
Hemsworth, 23, currently resides at Cyrus' home in L.A.'s Toluca Lake area, but is drifting further away from the four-year, off-and-on romance. This especially rang true when Cyrus took the stage at the "2013 MTV Video Music Awards" in late August for a hypersexual performance alongside R&B crooner Robin Thicke. "He was not pleased. He was embarrassed by all the attention on her," a second insider added.
Indeed, the young Hollywood stars aren't even sleeping in the same room anymore, as it was just revealed this week that the "Catching Fire" star has moved on to "Mad Men" actress Jones.
The blond hunk and Jones, 35, were first photographed together leaving West Hollywood's Chateau Marmont on Feb. 23. Though Hemsworth swore to the "Wrecking Ball" star that nothing happened, Jones has been consoling him through his broken relationship. (Jones' rep says "This is absolutely untrue.")
Though the young stars continue to keep mum about their relationship status, they've seemingly been living different lives since acting like "strangers" at Hemsworth's L.A. premiere of "Paranoia" on Aug. 8. The actor recently supported his brother Chris Hemsworth at his "Rush" premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival on Sept. 8. Meanwhile, Cyrus has been promoting her new "Bangerz" album in Europe. She is set to host "Saturday Night Live" in NYC on Oct. 5.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
From Miranda and Orlando to the Jenners, see some of Hollywood's most amicable exes on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See which celebs had the best and worst beach bodies of 2012.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Request
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite