Miley Cyrus: "Zac Efron is the Hottest Person in the World"
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Pictures1 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital2 of 9
- Photo: Ray Garbo/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: RD /Bishop/Retna Digital7 of 9
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 5:05:00 PM
- 'Of Mice and Men' Theater Review: James Franco, Chris O'Dowd Bring VibranMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:30:00 PM
- Top Hollywood Publicist Leslie Sloane Exits BWR After 17 Years (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Megan Ellison's Annapurna Pictures Developing First TV Project With 'True Blood,&aMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:53:00 PM
- Los Angeles Register Launches With Upbeat News MixMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 3:50:00 PM
- Senator Al Franken to Netflix CEO: What's Your Take on the Comcast-Time Warner Deal?
Watch out, Vanessa Hudgens: Miley Cyrus has her eyes on your man.
In a Tuesday radio interview with Sirius XM's The Morning Mash Up!, Cyrus shares her strong feelings about a fellow Disney star.
"I think Zac Efron is the hottest person in the world," she gushes. "I really, really like him."The 17 year-old continues, "It's weird because he's my friend...I could call him and be like, whatever."
But the Hannah Montana star then clarifies that it's 22 year-old Efron's devotion to girlfriend Hudgens that makes him so appealing. "Zac could get any girl...and do whatever, and he is so loyal and a really good friend...He's just like super good looking."
Can Cyrus keep her composure around her crush? Sure, she says. "I'm pretty cool," she jokes. "I'm pretty much the coolest person ever."
The star is less talkative when asked about her more immediate romantic prospects -- like Liam Hemsworth, the costar with whom she locks lips in the 2010 film The Last Song. When the radio host mentions Hemsworth hookup rumors, she says, "I can neither confirm nor deny."
Later in the conversation, the singer-actress continues to slam the Twilight phenomenon, calling it a "cult."
Check out what Miley and other celebs looked like when they were younger"I think it's bad," she says. "People get too into it...When guys look at supermodels and they're like 'that's the perfect girl' that’s what those kind of movies do to us. You know what I'm saying? They're like thinking that's what girls should be like and not everyone is going to be Edward [Robert Pattinson], hate to say it."
From Crowd Ignite