Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom step out arm in arm with son Flynn one day after split
- Photo: ABUS/GSI1 of 9
- Photo: GSI2 of 9
- Photo: HCL/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Ratings: Halle Berry's 'Extant' Flat in New Time Period, Ties Rising &MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 8:37:00 AM
- Lorde to perform lead single, curate tracks for 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 8:23:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 11:10 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 8:10:19 AM
- Starz' 'Outlander' brings novels to life vibrantlyMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 8:01:52 AM
- New Mexico city OKs funds to lure 'The Bachelor'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:44:42 AM
- Ratings: Halle Berry's 'Extant' Flat in New Time Period, Ties Rising &
What separation? Just one day after announcing their split after three years of marriage, Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom stepped out together looking smitten with each other. The pair were photographed arm in arm for a leisurely stroll with their son Flynn, 2, in New York City on Saturday. The two parents took Flynn to lunch at Amaranth.
Looking quite chummy, the former Victoria's Secret model, 30, held on to Bloom's arm during the outing. (Bloom looked to be wearing the same shirt, jacket, hat and scarves as the night before.) The two smiled on as Kerr held on to their adorable son -- who just so happened to be sucking on a red icicle pop!
One night earlier, both Kerr and the "Pirates of the Caribbean" actor were spotted heading into their shared NYC apartment separately. The brunette beauty entered the building just five minutes before Bloom, 36, arrived.
Kerr and Bloom married in July 2010 after three years of dating. They welcomed baby boy Flynn in January 2011.
"In a joint statement, Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr have announced that they have been amicably separated for the past few months," a rep for Bloom said of the friendly exes to Us on Oct. 25. "Despite this being the end of their marriage they love, support, and respect each other as both parents of their son and as family."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSad News
From Crowd Ignite